Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want Vote no spawn protection on Eggwars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
Hello again if you see my other Tread and today that I had an idea about votes on eggwars how about that we can vote for no spawnprotection or yes how about it?

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hello again if you see my other Tread and today that I had an idea about votes on eggwars how about that we can vote for no spawnprotection or yes how about it?
I like the idea, however spawn protection got added to prevent players spawn killing people. I used to do this in the start of eggwars with many other, I fully understand why it is added and in my opinion it shouldn't be added, sorry.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Um, how about no. This is not good. It's kind of just like this; you join an Eggwars game and vote for Skywars. Does that even work? No.
-1 sorry kiddo :)

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Spawn protection is what I hate the most about eggwars so yea I guess

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I disagree because when I die, I get bad fps so I can't even fight back if they add this

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
But what if I go to someone to destroy the egg and they don't have a wall what then?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom