• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It sounds like a bad idea until you realize you sacrifice not getting a kit and must wait 20 minutes into a game before you get one ender pearl. 20 Minutes in people would have armoured their egg and themselves. It really isn't op, most games finish before 20 minutes, if nobody camps that is.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
No, actually with enderpearls it makes it easier for players that are not camping..... What i mean by that is that you can easily go to another teams island and your not goin to get bow spam all the time by trying to make a bridge to the campers island :D
Yes, I agree with you that's what I was trying to say, but @xMegaCoolx said "People should camp more".
Everyone goes to another egg to destroy, than it is rushy. :p
Going to someone else their egg is the point of the game, and if you get the enderpearl after 20 minutes everyone already had the chance to rush without them.
It sounds like a bad idea until you realize you sacrifice not getting a kit and must wait 20 minutes into a game before you get one ender pearl. 20 Minutes in people would have armoured their egg and themselves. It really isn't op, most games finish before 20 minutes, if nobody camps that is.
Exactly what I said/was trying to say, so I totally agree with you.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
-1, enderpearls is too OP, with cooldown or not with cooldown... 1 enderpearl for every 20 minutes.. enderpearls basically ruins eggwars.
The thing that ruins EggWars is people camping every game and making them last for hours...

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
This is overpowred in EggWars. No.
Good idea, but a enderpearl should be to OP in eggwars, im happy that the ep isnt in eggwars yet.
-1, enderpearls is too OP, with cooldown or not with cooldown... 1 enderpearl for every 20 minutes.. enderpearls basically ruins eggwars.
Enderpearls ruined the whole game.
No. I do agree that there need to be more kits.
Why don't you guys want this kit? What is so Overpowered about it? And how does this ruin the whole game?

_You

Jan 11, 2016
Why don't you guys want this kit? What is so Overpowered about it? And how does this ruin the whole game?
Cause you only have to enderpearl to someone else's egg then u break it.
Too easy, would definitely be not fun.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Cause you only have to enderpearl to someone else's egg then u break it.
Too easy, would definitely be not fun.
Well you only get one every 20 minutes, so most of the eggs are already broken and the game would most likely be between two teams and one of those teams is camping... With the enderpearl you still have a chance, and camping is also against the rules. What I think they should add to the kit is that you only get the enderpearl if you're not on your own island and that there will be a public announcement 1 minute or so before the 20 minutes are over.

devastate2

Oct 21, 2015
ok from my point of view this kit would be great BUT theres one big BUT. (not butt). all players need to buy kits right? so why not crank up the price to around 50k points? that way it would be far more difficult to even get the kit. i spent around 2 weeks gathering 2000 points imagine what 50k points would take!

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Well you only get one every 20 minutes, so most of the eggs are already broken and the game would most likely be between two teams and one of those teams is camping... With the enderpearl you still have a chance, and camping is also against the rules. What I think they should add to the kit is that you only get the enderpearl if you're not on your own island and that there will be a public announcement 1 minute or so before the 20 minutes are over.
It won't be fair for the first team the player would enderpearl to.

_You

Jan 11, 2016
Or you can do 2 modes, one just regular eggwars and the other with enderpearl so and stuff

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It won't be fair for the first team the player would enderpearl to.
Why wouldn't it be fair? It's mainly so you can use the enderpearl to beat campers, and camping is also against the rules, so this is a good idea to give the non campers an advantage...?

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I don't see a problem.

20 minutes is a long time, and you'd most likely find a way into other islands as I'm almost certain that all teams would have built a bridge by that time. You may think it is OP only because it gets you to a certain area almost instantly. Though I see this as a time saver, as you don't need to bridge all the way across.

After all, you get some games that don't even last 10 minutes. Then there's ones that last an hour or so, because all teams are on their islands mass protecting the egg.

Although the kit would be perfect for time saving/ against campers etc., I feel like it's unbalanced. By this I mean, in some cases the pearl would be a great advantage though in others it would be completely useless (e.g Pearling to an island with a fully geared team, you're most likely going to die before breaking through the obsidian - then wait another 20 minutes). I mean, I guess that's the point of the kit - you decide how to use it, but I'm still unsure of it.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
spock-button.gif

Nope.

Reactions: MimicPanda
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom