Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Too op

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Hi im here to suggest the enderman kit what that kit does is give you an enderpearl every 20 mins

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Enderpearls in eggwars :D, I would beat my record of winning a map in less than 4 minutes by 2 minutes. I would just take my enderpearl, throw it to the nearest Island break the egg. Kill everyone. By that time I would have another enderpearl, next Island... Everybody would do this and it would ruin eggwars. Waaaaaaaaaaay too OverPowerd. I like it, but I dont. Im sorry -1 from me. I do agree with you that more kits would be really cool!

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Plus how can you beat your record and win a game in 4 mins 2 secounds if u still dont have the enderpearl

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Plus how can you beat your record and win a game in 4 mins 2 secounds if u still dont have the enderpearl
I said I WOULD beat my record with this class.
And the 20 second cooldown you are talking about is nothing, because in those 20 seconds I'm busy killing the team I just broke the egg from.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It would make the games to rushy. And people should camp more. They first want to get 2 enderpearls to eliminate 2 teams.
"It would make the games too rushy" If the first enderpearl you recieve is after 20 minutes then most games have already ended or are close to ending. "And people should camp more" I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this, are you trying to say that people should camp more in EggWars? Because basically every game I play on EggWars I end up waiting 30 minutes because a whole team is camping their egg. It also is against the rules so I don't see why you're trying to tell people they should break the rules.. "They first want to get 2 enderpearls to eliminate 2 teams." The sentence seems a bit weird, but if they get their first enderpearls after 20 minutes then one of the teams is probably camping, which is against the rules so this idea is a nice idea to go against campers. You also take a risk by picking this kit, as you don't know if the game is going to last more than 20 minutes and you don't get the advantages of other kits.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
He say 20 min bruh. :p
Im an idiot

"It would make the games too rushy" If the first enderpearl you recieve is after 20 minutes then most games have already ended or are close to ending. "And people should camp more" I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this, are you trying to say that people should camp more in EggWars? Because basically every game I play on EggWars I end up waiting 30 minutes because a whole team is camping their egg. It also is against the rules so I don't see why you're trying to tell people they should break the rules.. "They first want to get 2 enderpearls to eliminate 2 teams." The sentence seems a bit weird, but if they get their first enderpearls after 20 minutes then one of the teams is probably camping, which is against the rules so this idea is a nice idea to go against campers. You also take a risk by picking this kit, as you don't know if the game is going to last more than 20 minutes and you don't get the advantages of other kits.
Agreed

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If everyone goes for that kit, everyones egg is in 1 minute broken. That's what I mean with rushy. ;)

Crank_MZ

Dec 25, 2015
Good idea, but a enderpearl should be to OP in eggwars, im happy that the ep isnt in eggwars yet.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Well.... thats why i put multiple choices if u think its too op for 20 mins then Choose "Add More time".........

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
are you trying to say that people should camp more in EggWars?
No, actually with enderpearls it makes it easier for players that are not camping..... What i mean by that is that you can easily go to another teams island and your not goin to get bow spam all the time by trying to make a bridge to the campers island :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom