Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

toxoplasmo

Jul 7, 2021
EggWars has many different gamemodes. We have Solos, Duos, Squads, and Mega. I was think of a new gamemode idea when I thought of Versus. I have always wanted to Vs a friend of mine, however that is not possible at the moment, unless we queue up in a Solos match together (which is against the rules). The gamemode would work like this, there are 2 teams fighting against each other. This can be Solos (1v1), Duos (2v2), or even Squads (4v4). Or it can just one of those. I don't know exactly when Mega was added to the roster, but I think it wasn't that long ago. However, I still do think this gamemode could be a great edition to the game!

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
EggWars has many different gamemodes. We have Solos, Duos, Squads, and Mega. I was think of a new gamemode idea when I thought of Versus. I have always wanted to Vs a friend of mine, however that is not possible at the moment, unless we queue up in a Solos match together (which is against the rules). The gamemode would work like this, there are 2 teams fighting against each other. This can be Solos (1v1), Duos (2v2), or even Squads (4v4). Or it can just one of those. I don't know exactly when Mega was added to the roster, but I think it wasn't that long ago. However, I still do think this gamemode could be a great edition to the game!
I know you’re new here so let me tell you that this is not how you make a suggestion. Instead of putting it in the eggwars section please put it in the “feedback and suggestions” section. There is a chance a staff member sees this and will move it there but if not, just make a new post and put it there

• Haha
Reactions: smax897
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom