Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Can you stop acting like a child? Your 20 get off a game for ten year olds. Srsly get a life smh
Since when is Minecraft only for 10 year olds? I am allowed to play this game. I have been playing this game on and off for almost 8 years now, just because I turned 18 doesn't mean I stop with something I enjoy.

If you think that with adulthood you should stop doing anything remotely fun then you are wrong.

Reactions: Anthoken

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Dare my opinion, the truth is that they must put large maps as kids, because when playing, there party big and small and there sometimes not there maps for players of the party

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
I also think that they should put some more kits, since people can get bored by always selecting the same kits

_Sadlyyy

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2018
Favorite maps:
1.Mansion (Team) = Fast Play with my friend
2.Pizza (Team) = Small but Good map <3
3.Mine(Solo) = Fast Play

Least Favorite maps:
1.UnderDaSea (Team) = Too much space between al the islands!
2.Teaparty (Team) = Long play
3.Aztec (Team) = Long play

Reactions: Alpalish

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
New
Favorite maps:
3.Mine(Solo) = Fast Play

Least Favorite maps:

D

Deleted member 150344

New
Favorite maps:
3.Mine(Solo) = Fast Play

Least Favorite maps:
You copied the post above lol

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Favourite:
1. Underdasea (Team): I really like games that take more than 30min, because it have more tension and makes me more nervous, and this map with the islands
widely separated one from the other, takes more time to destroy the egg or get to the middle
2. Fairground (Team): I really like the decoration of this map, makes to the game more interactive with all the details like the wheel of fortune or the horses of the carousel
3. City: I just really like the decoration makes it very interactive the game

Less favourite:
3. Aztec: I feel that it don't have the enougth generators to all the team, and it's so annoying the lava in the middle (to me)
2.Storm: IT'S SO ANNOYING THE SNOW
1.Pizza: For me, not is a very attractive map, it don't have big islands, is so rush, and i think that the diamonds in the first middle are so rush :D

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
MLG, overal I think it's not the most beautiful looking map (I mean, its ridiculous if you actually look at it), but it is my favorite map in Eggwars solo. 3 teams very close to each other and mid is very close as well. Personally hate the bigger maps, because so many people choose to camp.

Stormy in terms of size is perfect as well, but it's the most annoying map there is. The generators make it annoying to get towards other islands, because you cannot place any blocks on the tree.... just where every single person happens to build their bridge. On the island themselves you are not able to place blocks on places in which you should be able to: https://imgur.com/a/ey0Jq6R. And on some island you can reach the villager from the iron generator and on others not (you will have to jump around, which is annoying with different layers of snow), minor inconvenience but still.

Safari great map to get rid of a couple teams when the game starts. One unfair advantage is that on a certain team you are unable to reach mid without blocks while on the others you can. This means that someone in the game does not have a second change after dying and quickly trying to run to mid, while everyone else can do that. Should be changed.

Steampunk I like the 4 teams close to each other, but personally would place the 3 groups of islands closer to each other. Happens way to often on this map that I have to either get an enderpearl or create a safebridge. BUT good god I hate the layers and layers of nonsense this map has underneath the islands. Another bit of building and so many "clouds"... which often results in players sitting down there. Get rid of it.

Elven absolutely hate how all the gens on mid are in the towers.

Overall I quite like most solo games. Some are a bit too large and spread out, but its not a huge problem. In team Eggwars my favorite map was teaparty, but I wont be playing it anymore since you cannot choose your map. I did play Underdasea a lot, but that is a long time ago... before mid was ruined with the big circle around it.

Thqe

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2018
Favourite:
Forest (team) the games are so fast:)

Least favourite:
Under da sea (team) the games takes too much time and always people go Camping

Rome/mansion (team) you can too fast farming wins, and when you come in the noob team you always lose

I know, I can't speak english

Realcake

Jul 4, 2018
Favorite maps:
  1. Under Da Sea
  2. Football
  3. Food
  4. Kingdom
  5. Tea Party
  6. Jungle
Least Favorite maps:
  1. Magic
  2. Tree House

The emerald generator is such a great mechanic. It helps speed up end game and makes taking center more rewarding. I think more maps should have it.

HurpleBurp

Nov 26, 2018
Favorites:
-Magic
-UnderDaSea
-Kingdom
-Medieval

Least Favorites:
-Snowy
-Steampunk
-Tea Party
-Pizza

(I really like all of the maps, except for a few, so you did a good job on most of them :) keep up the good work!)

D

Deleted member 396387

! Favourites Team Eggwars Maps:
! City: Good for rush!
! Fireplace: Good for rush!
! Forest: Good, nice map.
! Medieval: Nice, old map!
! Pizza: Nice map.
! Toys: Good, old map!
! Instruments: Nice, old map!
! Under Da Sea: Good, old map!
! Kingdom: Good!
! Space: Good, nice map!
! Rome: Still a good map.

! Favourites Solo Eggwars Maps:
! Candy: Good, nice map.
! Construction: Good map.
! Farm: Good map.

! Golf: Goop map.
! Mine: Nice map!
! Safari: Nice rush map!
! Snowy: Nice map!
! Frosty: By Cristmas a Nice Map!

! The other maps, i find less fun !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom