Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

yeah the tree looks horrible. still trying to figure out how I can make it look good without making it too huge.

Maybe go check out a video by Grian on YouTube. He has good stuff on building

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Looks good.
Like the uniqueness of the theme.

Needs some work though, mainly on the islands
Detail is key for good builds and maps.

Im no builder (eh im lying, im a decent builder :P ), but thats just my opinion.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Check out Grian's YouTube, it might help with detailing
Grian does help me get some of my skills at building, i reccomend you check him out for some helpful tips.

Im not going to go too in depth though becuase i dont want to advretise too much :3

U

Unipotato

Grian does help me get some of my skills at building, i reccomend you check him out for some helpful tips.

Im not going to go too in depth though becuase i dont want to advretise too much :3

I'm not sure it's advertizing considering the fact that we are suggesting it as a tutorial/help but I suppose it's good to be safe.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Check out Grian's YouTube, it might help with detailing

Yea I've watched some of his stuff. It's good but I'm having different issues with building atm.

U

Unipotato

It's fine! I thought he didn't have the thing I was looking for but as it turns out he does and It's helped me alot.
Currently editing the main thread with the new islands and other things.

Great!

archie426

Oct 12, 2016
Lancaster, UK
Thanks!
The lack of curves was actualy intentional, as it wasn't supposed to be a pirate ship at first, it was ment to be a steampunk airship type thing.
Anyway I'll see what I can do.

edit:
I'm not really sure about how this looks, but here's what I did to the ship.
http://i.imgur.com/3bTzvzo.png
http://i.imgur.com/rD924Cw.png
I think a kinda steampunk map would be a good one, but hey this is called treasure and you have already got this far and have done quite a good job on it.
Maybe a 'Victorian Steampunk' would be quite a good map for the suggestions

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Amazing. I would love to play in it. But maybe add some gold blocks here and there. And maybe mini ships on every island. Broken ships?

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Amazing. I would love to play in it. But maybe add some gold blocks here and there. And maybe mini ships on every island. Broken ships?
With gold blocks, do you mean gold generators, or just regular blocks?
And I've tried adding small shipwrecks on the island but I couldn't figure out a way to make them work without making them either too big or so small you can't even tell what it's supposed to be.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom