Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
So there's been alot of updates to this map since it first came out. The original post was getting really messy with updates. You can still find it down below, but here's a new post with the newest version of the map.

Here, Sir Henkle the 43rd himself, presently presents (again):
Treasure
a map by Henkle.
(and these two other dudes called "MallarderM" and "donsmurfo" who really did nothing tbh lol)

Now you might be asking yourself.
"but henkle, what is treasure?"
Well I'm glad you asked!

Treasure is a map for EggWars. There are 6 large treasure islands,
And a big 'ol pirate ship in the middle, as well as 4 small islands floating somewhere inbetween.
Each player island holds 3 players, 2 iron spawners, 2 gold spawners and one diamond spawner.
As well as a nice hill with some cool trees on it. It's pretty neat.
There's alot of PvP room, both on the middle ship and the player islands.
Well you're probably getting tired of reading at this point so let me just show you instead.
Here's a nice photo album I compiled for all your eggwars treasure needs.

Well, that's about all.
Make sure to shoot us some suggestions on how we can improve the map. We'd love to hear your feedback!

Goodbye, and have a great day!

After the deletion of my favourite 3 player map, Area51, Me and my mates decided to make our own map to fill the hole it left in our broken hearts.

So now, we proudly present:
Treasure.
by Hnek, MallarderM and donsmurfo.
(but mostly Hnek, really.)

The initial layout is similar to forest. (6 islands, 3 on each side of mid)
But with the island layout (sort of) inspired by Area51.

It's themed around treasure/pirates (as the name might suggest)
A big ol pirate ship is the center island, with the regular islands being treasure islands.

But pictures speak louder than words. So here's some screenshots of the map!

And also, Here's some pictures of (most of) the entire creation process!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. we personally feel the map is about done but it's just missing that one spark that would really make it special. If any of you know what it could be, let us know!

Anyway, thanks for reading. have a nice day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/week/month/year/life

dont mind me, just tagging some builders.
@Efcluke94
@MartijnMC
@HuracanFTW

EDIT 1:
Here's some new screenshots of ideas suggested by the lovely @StopWalking
(more grass, a bit of dirt sprinkled along the island)

EDIT 2:
Full island redesign!
Here's some screenshots.
- Pirate shed added
- Instead of some really out of place ruined building, It's now a hole in the ground with treasure in it.
- Bigger tree
- Better egg location
- More polished terrain
Looks much better than the first screenshots, but the tree leaves look somewhat unnatural.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Not really...
how is it not unfair?
if there's a level 2 diamond gen on only two of them, some islands won't have access too it and others will.
anyway i've added a gold gen on all of them.
no diamonds because i feel like that should be more challenging than building 10 blocks away from your island.

Also, I haven't decided on the spawner levels yet. I'm currently on my phone but if I remember correctly on mid there's:
- 2 diamond spawners (one is kind of hidden inside one of the sails, but quite easy to spot and get to)
- 2 gold spawners (should be more than enough since the smaller "mid" islands have gold gens)
- 2 iron spawners
and one emerald spawner

I'm thinking I'll make one diamond spawner level 3, the others 2.
Gold spawners both level 2.
One level 3 iron, the other level 2.
And the emerald spawner level one, of course.

That's what I think would be good. But make sure to tell me what you'd like.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
how is it not unfair?
if there's a level 2 diamond gen on only two of them, some islands won't have access too it and others will.
anyway i've added a gold gen on all of them.
no diamonds because i feel like that should be more challenging than building 10 blocks away from your island.

Also, I haven't decided on the spawner levels yet. I'm currently on my phone but if I remember correctly on mid there's:
- 2 diamond spawners (one is kind of hidden inside one of the sails, but quite easy to spot and get to)
- 2 gold spawners (should be more than enough since the smaller "mid" islands have gold gens)
- 2 iron spawners
and one emerald spawner

I'm thinking I'll make one diamond spawner level 3, the others 2.
Gold spawners both level 2.
One level 3 iron, the other level 2.
And the emerald spawner level one, of course.

That's what I think would be good. But make sure to tell me what you'd like.
Great, bur maybe make one of the golds level 3?

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
idk, there's still 4 level one gold generators quite close to the player islands, those are already enough to activate your own gold spawner. i'll see what i'll do once i decide to stop being lazy and get to my computer
Haha

But I'm thinking more like a more OP diamond under da sea with a few high level irons lvl 2 gold, lvl 3 gold, and a lvl 2 diamond generator. So basically under da sea, but with an extra lvl 3 diamond generators and the "jellyfish" (little islands) will have gold gens.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Haha

But I'm thinking more like a more OP diamond under da sea with a few high level irons lvl 2 gold, lvl 3 gold, and a lvl 2 diamond generator. So basically under da sea, but with an extra lvl 3 diamond generators and the "jellyfish" (little islands) will have gold gens.
I don't really want it to be too OP at the start of the game. People can always take over mid and upgrade all the generators later in the game, but I'd rather not have everyone walking around in full protection 400 diamond armor in the first few minutes of the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom