Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
So there's been alot of updates to this map since it first came out. The original post was getting really messy with updates. You can still find it down below, but here's a new post with the newest version of the map.

Here, Sir Henkle the 43rd himself, presently presents (again):
Treasure
a map by Henkle.
(and these two other dudes called "MallarderM" and "donsmurfo" who really did nothing tbh lol)

Now you might be asking yourself.
"but henkle, what is treasure?"
Well I'm glad you asked!

Treasure is a map for EggWars. There are 6 large treasure islands,
And a big 'ol pirate ship in the middle, as well as 4 small islands floating somewhere inbetween.
Each player island holds 3 players, 2 iron spawners, 2 gold spawners and one diamond spawner.
As well as a nice hill with some cool trees on it. It's pretty neat.
There's alot of PvP room, both on the middle ship and the player islands.
Well you're probably getting tired of reading at this point so let me just show you instead.
Here's a nice photo album I compiled for all your eggwars treasure needs.

Well, that's about all.
Make sure to shoot us some suggestions on how we can improve the map. We'd love to hear your feedback!

Goodbye, and have a great day!

After the deletion of my favourite 3 player map, Area51, Me and my mates decided to make our own map to fill the hole it left in our broken hearts.

So now, we proudly present:
Treasure.
by Hnek, MallarderM and donsmurfo.
(but mostly Hnek, really.)

The initial layout is similar to forest. (6 islands, 3 on each side of mid)
But with the island layout (sort of) inspired by Area51.

It's themed around treasure/pirates (as the name might suggest)
A big ol pirate ship is the center island, with the regular islands being treasure islands.

But pictures speak louder than words. So here's some screenshots of the map!

And also, Here's some pictures of (most of) the entire creation process!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. we personally feel the map is about done but it's just missing that one spark that would really make it special. If any of you know what it could be, let us know!

Anyway, thanks for reading. have a nice day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/week/month/year/life

dont mind me, just tagging some builders.
@Efcluke94
@MartijnMC
@HuracanFTW

EDIT 1:
Here's some new screenshots of ideas suggested by the lovely @StopWalking
(more grass, a bit of dirt sprinkled along the island)

EDIT 2:
Full island redesign!
Here's some screenshots.
- Pirate shed added
- Instead of some really out of place ruined building, It's now a hole in the ground with treasure in it.
- Bigger tree
- Better egg location
- More polished terrain

Last edited:

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
It looks cool so far, but it think you need to add some more detail to the islands ;)

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Thanks for the feedback!
I really want to add more detail, but I'm kind of burned out on ideas. Do you know something I can do to add more detail?
I think some more grass types maybe you can add something like this :

2016-12-18_19.47.36.png

2016-12-18_19.48.13.png

Reactions: HuracanFTW

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Hey there!

Your boat looks pretty cool so far, I don't have that much to say about it really :)
You only got to work on the details of the island itself. They look really Plain and lacking details. You have to make sure that the islands don't look too world edited, you can always try to edit it a bit by hand.
The little mountain you created needs a better shape too though, currently it looks quite odd and sharp.
Pay attention on the trees, make them big and detailed. Don't go too similar with Notch trees or anything related to that, it just doesn't work out.

So this was my review on your map so far, I hope it helped! :)

Greetings,
Huracan

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
After the deletion of my favourite 3 player map, Area51, Me and my mates decided to make our own map to fill the hole it left in our broken hearts.

So now, we proudly present:
Treasure.
by Hnek, MallarderM and donsmurfo.
(but mostly Hnek, really.)

The initial layout is similar to forest. (6 islands, 3 on each side of mid)
But with the island layout (sort of) inspired by Area51.

It's themed around treasure/pirates (as the name might suggest)
A big ol pirate ship is the center island, with the regular islands being treasure islands.

But pictures speak louder than words. So here's some screenshots of the map!

And also, Here's some pictures of (most of) the entire creation process!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. we personally feel the map is about done but it's just missing that one spark that would really make it special. If any of you know what it could be, let us know!

Anyway, thanks for reading. have a nice day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/week/month/year/life

dont mind me, just tagging some builders.
@Efcluke94
@MartijnMC
@HuracanFTW

EDIT 1 12/18/2016
Here's some new screenshots of ideas suggested by the lovely @StopWalking
(more grass, a bit of dirt sprinkled along the island)
Dont want to be rude, but I´ve seen better.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey there!

Your boat looks pretty cool so far, I don't have that much to say about it really :)
You only got to work on the details of the island itself. They look really Plain and lacking details. You have to make sure that the islands don't look too world edited, you can always try to edit it a bit by hand.
The little mountain you created needs a better shape too though, currently it looks quite odd and sharp.
Pay attention on the trees, make them big and detailed. Don't go too similar with Notch trees or anything related to that, it just doesn't work out.

Greetings,
Huracan
agree with this guy. I think it is very cool.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Hey there!

Greetings,
Huracan
Thanks for your feedback! I knew it wasn't done but I've been working on it for hours straight so I just ran out of ideas.
I already put it up on the forum so I could maybe get some inspiration or tips here. I'll be updating the thread alot in the next few days or even hours.
Alot of it is edited by hand already, it looked absolutely horrible before that. though I do agree it looks a bit unnatural.
I might just re-do all the islands. My main focus on this map is gameplay at the moment. But it's quite hard to find a balance between gameplay and aesthetics, especially while sticking to this theme i'm going for. and about the trees; I tried multiple designs for them, but they have to stay quite small otherwise it'd look really odd on the small mountain. Again I'll probably have to re-do the island to fix that.

Dont want to be rude, but I´ve seen better.
It's fine! I know it's not the best. It's my first time working on a more serious project.

agree with this guy. I think it is very cool.
Thanks!
~

I'm gonna redo the islands right now, so stay tuned for that.

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Thanks for your feedback! I knew it wasn't done but I've been working on it for hours straight so I just ran out of ideas.
I already put it up on the forum so I could maybe get some inspiration or tips here. I'll be updating the thread alot in the next few days or even hours.
Alot of it is edited by hand already, it looked absolutely horrible before that. though I do agree it looks a bit unnatural.
I might just re-do all the islands. My main focus on this map is gameplay at the moment. But it's quite hard to find a balance between gameplay and aesthetics, especially while sticking to this theme i'm going for. and about the trees; I tried multiple designs for them, but they have to stay quite small otherwise it'd look really odd on the small mountain. Again I'll probably have to re-do the island to fix that.

It's fine! I know it's not the best. It's my first time working on a more serious project.

Thanks!
~

I'm gonna redo the islands right now, so stay tuned for that.
*staying tuned*

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom