Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
It looks really cool, maybe you could use shaders in the screenshots but I rate 9/10 :)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
That's why I dislike teaparty

If you dislike it, post your feedback here :

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps-give-us-feedback.132419/page-9#post-733109

In my opinion, having 3 iron gens on this map will make it incredibly easy to rush. This is because you will be able to get lots of iron (for essential items ) very quickly. I personally like rushing, but having 3 iron gens seems like a lot to me.

On the other hand, I could enjoy this! It would create a new game experience (like with the knockback shrooms in mushroom). It all depends on what the rest of the community and builders think :-D

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I love how refined this map looks, good job! The terraforming on the bottom of the islands is really cool, I need to learn how to do that. My only issue with the map so far is the islands seem a little bit too close to eachother, but I guess that's more of a personal preference thing. There are already some maps with close bases that focus on rushing like Toys, and that seems to be popular. So this map should work well!

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
Hello everyone, I've built a new map for you, called: Mesa. Just some information:

Teams: 8 teams of 2 16 players

On every island : 3xiron. 1x lvl 1. 1x lvl 2. 1x broken. 1x Gold on lvl 1
and diamond gen

View attachment 126515
View attachment 126516 View attachment 126517 View attachment 126518 View attachment 126519
I really like the whole concept, though like some other people have said - 3 iron generators may be a bit too much. One other detail would be that your way of marking islands with their colours looks more like you've thought at the end - "oops... um... just a few blocks here and... there we go! now they'll know whose island is whose." To make it a bit better you could try to implement the wool into the original island such as maybe a ring in the island's base etc.
Otherwise... I'd love to play it!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I absolutely ♡ this map! I really like having the smaller islands in between the middle. Definitely would be interesting to play and I would definitely play it! ♡♡♡♡

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Hi there walkingstop,

Your map looks amazing and looks fun to play on, but since I have to follow my name's rules. I have to give some constructive criticism. The islands look good in general, but I think you could add some color to them, it looks too bland.
hqdefault.jpg

^^Example of mesa mountain

The mountains also look like a bit too much, so maybe clear it up a bit or add some more layers to make the mountain hard to climb. This might not be true, but from the angle of from what I'm looking at, it does look a bit crowded. The name also seems kinda bland because of how 'unoriginal' it is. Maybe give it some cool name like red sand or whatever, I'm not good at naming so don't take my word for this lol.

The trees look awesome, and makes it fun to climb in (especially in Eggwars, where you're running from island to island). The underneath of the islands look quite amazing and definitely make the map just stand a bit more, but I think you could add more color or LESS color to the sand as the sudden transition from orange to white kinda makes it feel futuristic and alien-y.

Overall, it looks amazing and I could definitely see it being a map soon :D

U

Unipotato

This is so so good. My only critique is that 3 iron gens seems like a lot for each island. I think needing one would be a good thing to do. Other than that, keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom