Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hello everyone, I've built a new map for you, called: Mesa. Just some information:

Teams: 8 teams of 2 16 players

On every island : 3xiron. 1x lvl 1. 1x lvl 2. 1x broken. 1x Gold on lvl 1
and diamond gen

2016-12-30_20.04.59.png

2016-12-30_20.05.04.png 2016-12-30_20.05.07.png 2016-12-30_20.06.07.png 2016-12-30_20.06.25.png

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
all it needs in my eyes to be perfect is the undersides of the map to have more varied heights for the layers. other than that its brilliant.

Reactions: Earth

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
When i see that you build it i know i can see amazing stuff, good map and keep up with the good work :):)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
What I would change:
-The ice cream cone looking island shapes. Just make them a bit more jagged and rock-like
-The biome to an actual savana, Just for the leaf shade
-The wood in the trees. Turn them into Acacia to fit the theme
-The amount of leaves.
So a better way to explain it:
Turn the islands more rocklike in shape and turn the trees into handmade acacia's. Don't worry about the biome, as I don't think that's possible to change without MCEdit

For the rest it's good

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
What I would change:
-The ice cream cone looking island shapes. Just make them a bit more jagged and rock-like
-The biome to an actual savana, Just for the leaf shade
-The wood in the trees. Turn them into Acacia to fit the theme
-The amount of leaves.
So a better way to explain it:
Turn the islands more rocklike in shape and turn the trees into handmade acacia's. Don't worry about the biome, as I don't think that's possible to change without MCEdit

For the rest it's good
Ok i will add some things! :) Thanks

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Nice map! I think the gameplay in this map will be really nice.
If I saw it right, you have placed a gold gen on every small island between the center island and the team islands. Since you have a gold gen on your own island and two infront of your island, you would have access to three gold gens. This might be a bit too much in my opinion. Maybe turn some of the gold gens into an iron gen?

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Nice map! I think the gameplay in this map will be really nice.
If I saw it right, you have placed a gold gen on every small island between the center island and the team islands. Since you have a gold gen on your own island and two infront of your island, you would have access to three gold gens. This might be a bit too much in my opinion. Maybe turn some of the gold gens into an iron gen?
Yees, im going to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom