Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkperlGamer

Sep 21, 2016
goo.gl
Hi Moach@s Here's A Great Map Of Eggwars For Server Entertainment, A Great Mode And Over With A Lot Of Fun, You Know You Can Leave Your Likesillo, Comment, Share And Mostly Subscribe To More Maps c:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I give it a solid high score with my scoring method
It is really nice
However since this is under suggestion I would be assuming it is a map submission which aren't accepted anymore

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think you could make the balloons a bit rounder, because right now they seem a bit boxy... I know it's Minecraft, but if you look at balloons from other builds, you will see they have a rounder appearance than yours. Also, I think you could add some more to the islands too. They seem a bit bare. But I do like the middle, and everything else looks good! :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like this map but cube has their own builders, you can always message the owner or admin and ask them what you need to do to apply for builder and give them your work and hopefully, they will let you know. Good build though

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I like the design, however, the main idea seems a bit unoriginal. The islands could definitely use some more pointiness on the bottom of them to add more detail and to make it seem more island-ish. I like the interior but it seems like there are too many diamond generators. I suggest you decrease the number of diamond generators inside to only 1.

The trees are regularly planted trees. I suggest that you make handmade trees as they look way better than the regular generated trees. Start off by building a wide stump then add leaves on the side. Maybe bring in some more creativity, as this looks very plain at some areas. I also suggest you give us the name of your map so that we know what design you were aiming for!

Other than that, I love the design of the outside of the modern house at center (Maybe add one on surrounding islands), and if you spend some more time on the map. I am sure that it will look better!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
No. It looks good but it wouldnt be nice to play there. Why?

1. It too flat and not vertical

2. Hey look! Its oriental!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The map looks pretty good!
You should probably come up with a name for it.
If you are thinking of summiting this map, I don't the build team are currently accepting any.

Nice video and build!
Keep it up :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom