Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys! I got Luke's go-ahead to make this thread! The information you provide will help the build team with future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback. Make sure to detail your response and be very specific!

What we are looking for:
  • Favorite Maps (Explain why: Details, Concept, etc.)
  • Least Favorite Maps (Explain why)
  • Map Suggestions (Including redesign, variations, skins, etc.)
  • Maps to possibly bring back

My response/example:

Favorites:
Snowy:
Quick and exciting gameplay, great generator levels, pretty map!
Powerlines: Slower gameplay (My favorite), Big space, Unique and detailed map.

Least favorites:
Tropical:
Half-Middle is a pain to build and PvP on, the player island is small and annoying especially with stairs, diamonds are not as plentiful as I would hope for.
Space: Very easy to camp with long-distance, small areas to PVP, easy to hide and abuse areas, the overall gameplay is not fun except middle is nice, (potential use for another map concept?)
Technology: Small islands (except middle), Easy to the camp middle, PvP difficult do to big or small size, annoying hole in the main island.
Pizza: Due to the removal of the Level 3 Diamond Gen at the middle, I feel like the diamond gens at half middle need to be upgraded. I have noticed it is much difficult to get diamonds now.

Map suggestions/redesign/skins
Star Wars Map: Ajan Kloss, Crait, etc?
Snowy: Another version called Spring? Where the snow has melted and plants and wildlife begin returning.
Weather Conditions: Perhaps a map where there is an intense snowfall or thunderstorm?

Maps that need to return:
Area 51: Make the bottom of the middle at the same level as the player islands, keep the ship but make it hard to camp on the beams.

Need a reference? Use this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/
Favorite maps :
-(Seasonal) Graveyard; it's awesome for charming, quick wins and games.
-Golf; I can also get easy wins bc the islands are close to each other, and that makes it easy to rush and break a WR for example.
-Tropical; the diamond gens are slow, and you can get gapples easily from the mid, and the islands are quite small which makes the PVP more challenging and funny.
-Desert; there is nothing negative about this map, also, you can get pretty fast wins!
-Mine; I love this map, I think everything in this map is so balanced, but I wish they would make the corner maps closer to each other.

Least favorite :
-Bridges; it's so easy to rush the mid and get full iron armor or a diamond sword by 20 seconds of the beginning of the game by selecting the builder kit and going straight to the mid.
-Robotic; the map is uncomfortable and the islands are waaaay big, and that makes the PVP harder bc you can't kick the full iron man -for example- easily into the void, unlikely the other maps
-Snowy; I don't like this map bc it's hard to rush and hard to win quickly.

My suggestions :
-Make the diamond gens slower in the Bridges map.
-Add java-exclusive maps to bedrock with some editing.
-Smaller the robotic map islands' sizes

a2iqq

Jul 21, 2022
Hey guys! I got Luke's go-ahead to make this thread! The information you provide will help the build team with future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback. Make sure to detail your response and be very specific!

What we are looking for:

My response/example:

Favorites:
Snowy:

Least favorites:
Tropical:
Half-Middle is a pain to build and PvP on, the player island is small and annoying especially with stairs, diamonds are not as plentiful as I would hope for.
Space: Very easy to camp with long-distance, small areas to PVP, easy to hide and abuse areas, the overall gameplay is not fun except middle is nice, (potential use for another map concept?)
Technology: Small islands (except middle), Easy to the camp middle, PvP difficult do to big or small size, annoying hole in the main island.
Pizza: Due to the removal of the Level 3 Diamond Gen at the middle, I feel like the diamond gens at half middle need to be upgraded. I have noticed it is much difficult to get diamonds now.

Snowy: Another version called Spring? Where the snow has melted and plants and wildlife begin returning.
Weather Conditions: Perhaps a map where there is an intense snowfall or thunderstorm?

Area 51: Make the bottom of the middle at the same level as the player islands, keep the ship but make it hard to camp on the beams.

Need a reference? Use this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/
Snowy is my favorite map as well!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

r3monkey

Jul 30, 2022

What we are looking for:

My response/example:

Favorites:
Snowy:

Least favorites:
Tropical:

Hi, I can give my feedback, but only on duos maps since I always play with my friend.

Personally fairytale is my favorite map. I love it so much, even after the switching of egg placement and adjustments. We absolutely love this map.

The Under the Sea map is in our top favorites as well. Sometimes we just bridge around for fun, but the design is great and we love the shell base idea!

On the map Forest, the only thing I don’t like about it is the underground diamond generator. It can get pretty annoying, especially if you’re rushed.

I know it’s not realistic but I wish the holiday maps were available all year round !! We love playing them, especially the Easter one. It’s great for rushing and it’s so fun!

Members Online
Top Bottom