• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I guess it could be implemented, but only if it gives you their general supplies like steak, carrots, golden apples, blocks, arrows, etc. & a couple. I definitely don't want this to drop any tokens, as it makes rushing mid kind of unimportant, and if you kill a neighbor that has diamonds spare in their inventory without an active gen. This could eliminate the need for teams to go to mid quite quickly, and allow for an easier ticket to camping.
In all honesty, I don't really want this in eggwars. It's one of those abilities that is really situational, or could really mess with the games balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snodia

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Simple suggestion, add an ability in EggWars that makes loot gainable. Same as the blocks one but with loot, would make games more fun!
Yea maybe like level 1 of "Human Generator" (thats the name I am giving it) could be
cost: 2000"every 10 minutes you gain 1 steak and 5 blocks"
level 2 3000 "every 10 minutes you gain 2 steak and 10 blocks"
something like that.
+1

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I guess it could be implemented, but only if it gives you their general supplies like steak, carrots, golden apples, blocks, arrows, etc. & a couple. I definitely don't want this to drop any tokens, as it makes rushing mid kind of unimportant, and if you kill a neighbor that has diamonds spare in their inventory without an active gen. This could eliminate the need for teams to go to mid quite quickly, and allow for an easier ticket to camping.
In all honesty, I don't really want this in eggwars. It's one of those abilities that is really situational, or could really mess with the games balance.
I think you don't get it...
If you kill somebody there's a chance to get their loot, same as when you break a block.
It would be an ability and you have to upgrade it to have better chances of getting the loot.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It wouldn't increase camping or stop people from rushing mid...
Directly, no. Completely right about that.
However, if it drops tokens too, it could completely eliminate the need to go to mid even if your neighbor hasn't starter their own generator. In fact, all you need to do is kill someone with diamonds & you'd have a chance at being set with your diamonds.
Anyways, the camping scenario is completely situational and won't always go into play. In fact, rushing another base for their active diamond gen causes the same problem I mentioned.
The main reason I don't want this ability is because of it possibly messing up the game balance as it is right now, resulting in many game-changing advantages for those who have purchased abilities. Eggwars abilities are great as is in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom