• Yes!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
Hello I am here to make a worthless rant because I know they will not change it back. But I know it's just not me that doesn't like the new Eggwars lobby. I feel that the new one for most people lags them, people were saying that they used to get an easy 100fps but now get 30-50 fps. Also some people including me liked the brighter theme. Well please vote if you would rather have the old one back! Or keep the new one. Thanks!

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
''Rant''

You know, the old lobby didn't really have an EggWars-like feeling. What does a Safari lobby have to do with a game about breaking Eggs?
The new lobby is way more epic in my opinion + It makes more sence then a Safari Lobby.
Maybe, though you need to think about people's computers that lag from the new lobby. Not mine personally but still a lot of people say that and they don't like the end type of dark

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Maybe, though you need to think about people's computers that lag from the new lobby. Not mine personally but still a lot of people say that and they don't like the end type of dark
Well, me personally, the new lobby lags my pc for about 0.634523 seconds then everything is fine.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hello I am here to make a worthless rant because I know they will not change it back. But I know it's just not me that doesn't like the new Eggwars lobby. I feel that the new one for most people lags them, people were saying that they used to get an easy 100fps but now get 30-50 fps. Also some people including me liked the brighter theme. Well please vote if you would rather have the old one back! Or keep the new one. Thanks!
It's just a Lobby, you don't need 1k FPS in the Lobby...
I see this dumb.

D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with @TheJeroen with this one.
The previous eggwars lobby did not have a eggwars 'feel' to it, and I think the cubecraft build team has really done a good job with it.
I just don't know why you would want to change it.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like the new one for the Eggwars theme. But i mostly like the brighter colors from the old one, its was just more simple and not toooo much going on.
I do, though, agree with @Perdawdian and @TheJeroen as this new one shows that it is Eggwars and not SafariWars or something like that.
I think it's mostly just to get used to the new lobby.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I get 30-50 fps and i dont lag at all, not even in the lobby.
Plus, the new lobby is really cool and fits the theme of eggwars :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom