Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
This would cause so much lag for some people, not to mention the mess they could make of their island with just 2 water buckets. I am completely against this, unless maybe they don't flow when they are placed.

non flowing water could be nice, but im just imagining people camping in a small sky base surrounded by lava with no egg left

egg wars can already take hours this could easily add another few

U

Unipotato

non flowing water could be nice, but im just imagining people camping in a small sky base surrounded by lava with no egg left

egg wars can already take hours this could easily add another few

Yup. That's why I said maybe.

L

Lepzi

Sorry but i don't personally like that idea and because then people will just cover there entire island with lava which will just be annoying.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay, I use water to have no fall damage when I jump of something high. I use lava to damage my enemies, or to burn a wooden house for fun (I don't really know why that's funny...:rolleyes:).

But when you have it in Eggwars, @Dotsy is right, you can make Obsidian of water and lava. But like @Jasonlcy said:
It would cost 10 diamonds for water and lava bucket, 5 diamonds for empty bucket.

So you have to gather some Diamonds first before you even can buy I
a bucket of water or lava, and I think that not everyone is that stupid to gather 10 Diamonds from the mid and in stead of upgrade the gen, buy a bucket of water or lava.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Adding water bucket and lava bucket to EggWars would make it more interesting.
It would cost 10 diamonds for water and lava bucket, 5 diamonds for empty bucket.

Players can use water bucket to make TNT cannon.
Using lava bucket to roast enemy when escaping.

That would be fun for only PVP with sword and bow.

So that's my suggestion! What do u guys think about? let me know down below!
This would cause major team killing and trolling. Also, the water buckets would make the games last longer.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay, I use water to have no fall damage when I jump of something high. I use lava to damage my enemies, or to burn a wooden house for fun (I don't really know why that's funny...:rolleyes:).

But when you have it in Eggwars, @Dotsy is right, you can make Obsidian of water and lava. But like @Jasonlcy said:

So you have to gather some Diamonds first before you even can buy I
a bucket of water or lava, and I think that not everyone is that stupid to gather 10 Diamonds from the mid and in stead of upgrade the gen, buy a bucket of water or lava.
I'm stupid enough to do that.
Death-Note-Gif-Mello-Eats-Chocolate.gif

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
To be honest, there are many disadvantage. But how about players can get a empty bucket for 10 dias which can pick up the only one water at the middle?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom