Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
With water and lava you can make obsidian.
Think about it:
1 water bucket cost 10 Diamonds and 1 lava bucket cost 10 Diamonds.
So you need 20 diamonds in total to get one Obsidian.
If you want a infinite water source, you need 2 water bucket.
So, you need at least
10 Diamonds for an Obsidian.
Your egg can't be 30 layers within 5 minutes!
I like it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Think about it:
Your egg can be 30 layers within 5 seconds!
I'm really against it but sorry.
Think about it:
Your egg can be 30 layers within 5 seconds!
I don't like it.
Creepy-Condescending-Wonka.jpg

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Think about it:
1 water bucket cost 10 Diamonds and 1 lava bucket cost 10 Diamonds.
So you need 20 diamonds in total to get one Obsidian.
If you want a infinite water source, you need 2 water bucket.
So, you need at least
10 Diamonds for an Obsidian.
Your egg can't be 30 layers within 5 minutes!
I like it.
Let's don't talk about the Obby but let's talk about other things...
Camping is one.
Imagine someone has no egg and has 4 Lavabuckets and a Punch bow... They would make a Sky Base and start camping putting Lava so no one can go up.
Infinite Cobble Source, You get 20 Diamonds, a Lava bucket, a Water bucket, and some pieces of Sandstone, there you have infinite Cobblestone and this can come very handy...
I guess the obby thing wouldn't be that Op because it would be a lot stupid to use 20 Diamonds to make 1 obby insted of 10 gold
My opinion, and I think this is a bad Idea, I would prefer a Flint and Steel and maybe only the Water buckets but this are not necessary
:)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
With lava and water you can make obsidian.
Think about it:
Your egg can be 5 layers within 30 seconds!
Sorry but I'm really against it.

Okay sorry @Dotsy I had to.

Anyways, @Jasonlcy Higher prices don't mean balanced items.With one lava/water bucket you can cover a huge area of you cast it first, which means with only 10 diamonds you can give your egg impossible protection.
Water won't solve it, as it causes cobblestone and irritating movement.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
With lava and water you can make obsidian.
Think about it:
Your egg can have 5 layers within 30 seconds!
Sorry but I'm really against it.

I am also aginst it but for another reason. Your's is invalid (no offence) due to the fact that lava would cause 5 diamonds and obsidian costs 5 gold. (assuming we are talking about normal mode) due to minecraft physics you can only get one obsidian per lava.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I am also aginst it but for another reason. Your's is invalid (no offence) due to the fact that lava would cause 5 diamonds and obsidian costs 5 gold. (assuming we are talking about normal mode) due to minecraft physics you can only get one obsidian per lava.
He never claimed that it would generate 5 layers of OBSIDIAN specifically.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
this wouldnt work as ppl coud gen in cobblestone in mass for huge cobbble structures creating lag as well as you can also use it to protect your egg with lava, although i do like the basic idea. tbh i think it would just be too complicated. if we did have tnt wars would be sick though xD

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
this wouldnt work as ppl coud gen in cobblestone in mass for huge cobbble structures creating lag as well as you can also use it to protect your egg with lava, although i do like the basic idea. tbh i think it would just be too complicated. if we did have tnt wars would be sick though xD

that wouldn't work before but i guess it would now. The only way they would be able to get it to work though is if they had a high level of the new attribute you can get (called magic touch i think) you would need this due to the fact of blocks not dropping in eggwars (before the new attribute)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But also cobblestone.
With enough lava buckets and water you can make a great structure of Obsidian and cobble. Also some maps (Toys) are made of woll or wood. and lava can easily burn those blocks causing the map to break.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
that wouldn't work before but i guess it would now. The only way they would be able to get it to work though is if they had a high level of the new attribute you can get (called magic touch i think) you would need this due to the fact of blocks not dropping in eggwars (before the new attribute)
tbh dude i just reckon it isnt worth

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
But also cobblestone.
With enough lava buckets and water you can make a great structure of Obsidian and cobble. Also some maps (Toys) are made of woll or wood. and lava can easily burn those blocks causing the map to break.

Oh god i can just imagine the chaos. Imagine on maps like forest where people like to sneak down on the trees, it would ruin that whole plan. Plus the lag would be the death of me xD

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Oh god i can just imagine the chaos. Imagine on maps like forest where people like to sneak down on the trees, it would ruin that whole plan. Plus the lag would be the death of me xD
I have a pretty good Laptop so even with shaders on my Minecraft would be running at 58 fps without any trouble...

U

Unipotato

This would cause so much lag for some people, not to mention the mess they could make of their island with just 2 water buckets. I am completely against this, unless maybe they don't flow when they are placed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom