Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this kit to be added

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah too op....
You can literally kill people with full iron...
Also food makes it worse...

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
No. You know when you are trying to break someone's egg and the people keep spamming you with pickaxes and then respawn when you kill them? Imagine that with a sword. I wouldn't like this kit because if it were to have a wood sword then just get money bags and buy it.

The same with the gear kit ;) just buy leather armor with moneybags

D

Deleted member 48685

Nah, I think a stone sword would be a little too overpowered, and if it became a wooden sword, you could've also picked the kit money bag.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello all iflawlessturtle here. I would like to make a kit called swordsman it has, a stone sword(this can be changed later)
and some food(the food could decided. Let me know what you think. Post some ideas about the kit and how to change or balance it if it seems to op. Like you guys asked i created a kit that is not kit for camping.
I know people may have posted it in the past. But people are a bit smarter in the future than the past.

Maybe another name? It isn't Skywars.

DonutG

Jul 1, 2016
israel
that is a great idea sword man kit sounds good cause there is allot of kits but neither one of them is with a weapon i would love to see that in the game :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yeah @1212hawks_ I mentioned in the first post that the sword can be change personally I agree with u, I think wooden sword would be correct

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Sorry I wouldn't even like a wood sword. They could kill you if they keep respawning with a sword and get spawn protection.

Reactions: BanBoy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom