Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or No?

• Total voters

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
As if now, when you pick the egg armour kit and donators vote for OP items, you'll get a plain set of leather armor instead of leather armor with protection, which is available in the eggwars shop for 1 iron ingot per piece of armor. A plain set of leather armor is basically futile when everyone has enchanted sharpness swords, so you'll get quick dropped anyway. And overal, it's a pretty useless kit in OP eggwars so a slight buff might make it more popular and fitting to the overpowered gamemode.

My suggestion:

(ONLY) When OP is voted, you automatically get the egg armour kit, but enchanted so it matches the one in the eggwars shop.
It's not unfair, because it takes literally 4 pieces of iron and a couple of clicks to get the same armour. It'd just make the kit more usable when playing OP.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think this is a good idea, right now the egg armour kit is useless in overpowered. The kit is only useful in normal or hardcore mode, but it’s overpowered 90% of the time. This kit also makes other armour pieces cheaper in the shop, but since the armour pieces are already cheap, this kit is completely useless in overpowered right now, since you can easily get better armour for only 4 iron.

Reactions: Moooofinlover

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Definitely a great idea. Absolutely no objections and this has been a problem for as long as the kit has been around.

Only slight issue is you can't take advantage of the unknowing enemy's disadvantage

Reactions: Matriox

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Possibly. Though the colour of the armour must stay the same in order to know what kit the opponent has chosen, just like it is currently, because 20% off armour is pretty OP.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom