Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your favorite eggwars kit

• Total voters

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
The only good kits are money bags and healer IMO as money bags can just buy everything most of the other kits have (and more) and healer just has better effects than buffer and debuffer
I think Egg Armor is the best because when you respawn it is already on you. This is useful when you are punching that stacked guy that is trying to get your egg. You probably get attacked when you are trading. Also pretty colors.:p

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Rabbit is very helpful for teammates, Example, My friend I commonly play with, She always uses that kit and farms it a bit because it's a food source and the jump potions are good for rushing and help use less blocks. So you could be a supporter :)
If I play egg wars with my friends we all pick that kit, lol.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Shell cracker, it's the best kit IMO.

I try to break as many eggs as possibly early on, and the gold pick just demolishes everything except obsidian. If you can get to an egg without being seen it goes through obby fairly quick as well.

If someone rushes you you can use it to break blocks and keep them off your island, which is much better then having to have your whole team desperately defend a sandstone covered egg IMO. If you had time to cover your egg in obby, the people trying to break it have better gear than anything you can buy with money bags and you're just dragging your loss on as long as possible at that point.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
My favorite kit is:
Shell breaker because
Shell cracker here. It's basically a life saver so many times because noobs try to build themselves in and you're like "NOPE GET OUT OF THERE", it's also a weapon, a rushing item AND a pickaxe so it's basically a small omnitool. Lmao yes I know the money bags kit can almost do the same thing but what do I care man, by the time you bought a sword and armor 'n' stuff your egg is probably dead already anyway
My least favorite kit is:
Debuffer because
I always splash myself ;-;

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
EVERY KIT aside from jumper
But I prefer gold Pickaxe
In OP I go for healer/buffer
Moneybag when I can get mid quick.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If you can't decide here :D
Kit Selector depending on Modes
Hardcore : Egg Armor, Rabbit, Healer/Buffer, and the Shell Cracker this is the best team setup if your whole team does this you will get an advantage, dropping your kits on the ground and killing your self for other teammates to use everyone will have leather armor, carrots, golden apples/regen pots and pickaxes with Efficiency this is the best strategy
Normal : Debuffer, Rabbit, Healer, and any kit you want everything will be neutral here but rabbit and debuffer can save your life
Overpowered: Rabbit, Debuffer, Money bags, and Healer this will give you one of the best items and together they are kind of OP

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I don't know which 2 plebs chose rabbit but I would like to see their reasoning :p
Rabbits are cute.. ;-;
tmp_5414-images(26)-1079263894.jpeg

Reactions: zDutchie

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
But the kit is for plebs :p :p
I cant remember the last time I lost though using the rabbit kit.. Might be because we just end up building sandcastles for 2 hours straight (I never tryhard or so on cubecraft, only game I play somewhat serious is FFA cause you cant build sandcastles there ;-; )

Cant remove this emote cause im on my phone..
;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: