1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggwars Kit Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ♡♡♡♡, Sep 8, 2016.

1. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

So many of the eggwars kits are very under powered compared to money bags and healer so I have a couple suggestions on how to buff the other kits to make them useful :D

Egg Shell:
    Most people are suggesting this kit to have more blocks but its main purpose is to give you a protected egg right at the start of the game so I suggest the kit gets 10 coal ore instead of 8 diorite. Coal is a hard block to break with your fist but still can be broken by all the pickaxes in the game easily.

Buffer:
    The lingering potion of regeneration isn't that useful especially in comparison to the healer kit so I suggest the lingering potion becomes lingering speed or possibly haste.

DeBuffer:
    I believe this kit currently gets lingering slowness which is not that useful. A better effect imo would be mining fatigue or negative resistance

Rabbit:
    This kit should get more carrots? :p Possibly could get some eggs to throw at people but that could be a kit on its own.

Egg Cracker:
    This kit is ok as of now and with mining fatigue debuffer would be a decent counter.

Money Bags:
    This is my main kit as its simply the best. Farm my kit twice and pick up the iron from the generator and I have enough to get started with full armor, stone sword, some blocks, and some food. Instead of spawning with iron maybe this kit could get a 20% reduction on upgrading generators. That way it wouldn't be farmed and would be a great support kit for your team still :D

That's it thanks for reading! :D Leave any suggestions below :p

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    Im afraid this kit is not called Money maker it is called money bags
    I agree with u all these kits need buffing especially 1 you start with the blocks

3. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

:p just going off memory thanks

4. killerwild

killerwild Member

Student - Software Engineering
    I think adding eggs would make it too OP since you can just hit people off then, die and get more.

5. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I only agree with the egg shell, the others would be too overpowered.