Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the item shop tweak be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
Probably everyone here has used the Eggwars item shop at least once right? Today I'll be explaining what might make Eggwars games faster, and more intense.

The Idea
So basically the idea is that the Eggwars shop can be upgradable. This basically means that you could upgrade the shop using emeralds or diamond, you'll have access to lower prices on items, and also exclusive items maybe? Enchantments for armour and tools could be sold when the shop is fully upgraded. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Last edited:

udodiI4

Probably everyone here has used the Eggwars item shop at least once right? Today I'll be explaining what might make Eggwars games faster, and more intense.

The Idea
So basically the idea is that the Eggwars shop can be upgradable. This basically means that you could upgrade the shop using emeralds or diamond, you'll have access to lower prices on items, and also exclusive items maybe? Netherite armour could be sold when the shop is fully upgraded. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
I like the idea,maybe shop price will be lowered by 5% each upgrade,and 3 upgrades in total.
But netherite armor cannot be made on shop,because cubecraft supports versions that are lower than 1.16,if cc upgrade to 1.16 only, some people will not be able to play cc due to their phone,console or pc which cant support 1.16
But still,this idea is pretty cool!
btw in the poll you should add "unsure" as a vote option

Reactions: Katsia Stray

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I like the idea,maybe shop price will be lowered by 5% each upgrade,and 3 upgrades in total.
But netherite armor cannot be made on shop,because cubecraft supports versions that are lower than 1.16,if cc upgrade to 1.16 only, some people will not be able to play cc due to their phone,console or pc which cant support 1.16
But still,this idea is pretty cool!
btw in the poll you should add "unsure" as a vote option
I totally agree with you there! I'll add unsure to the pole now!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I actually like this suggestion. It could be like 50 diamonds to make the shops 2/3 of their prices (if thats too expensive/too cheap reply) but anything lower than 2/3 is overdoing it, especially when its a duos game that lasted a long time

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom