Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Eggwars insurance allows you to gear up faster after death and respawn with certain items .

There would be two kinds of insurance in eggwars , one that allows you to get gear at a cheaper cost (ONE TIME USE ONLY) and the ither that spawns you in with armour or food (ALSO ONE TIME USE)

There will be no kind of insurance that allows you to spawn with weapons however.

Insurance would also gove you some materials on death

You cannot buy insurance twice without using uo the currently active one , to prevent someone from respawning with decent gear after two deaths.

You can buy a gear insurance , token insurance and price insurance . Initial price for insurance starts from 60 diamonds .

This would be useful for spawning in with food and blocks with armour after death and making prices if weapons cheaper so its easier to re gear.

Again , you can buy insurace from the villager for 60 diamonds as the starting price. On teams maps , insurance acts as a team upgrde.

It is a smart idea, but I wouldn't really mind either way. Your idea simply is spawning with items (like a super kit, but only spawning once a game), which I get, but it only takes a couple of seconds to grab something In your chest. Now I get that not everyone leaves a chest, but the people who would buy the incurance, they most likely do. In the new update you have 10 seconds where you can't get hurt (unless you hit someone). That should buy you enough time to grab stuff from your chest of you placed it in the right spot.

Still, it would be fun to chose from the different incurences and use it in times of need. I do not see anything bad about it (but you can do something similar to it) so it would be interesting to see this be added.

Reactions: A pigeon

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
It is a smart idea, but I wouldn't really mind either way. Your idea simply is spawning with items (like a super kit, but only spawning once a game), which I get, but it only takes a couple of seconds to grab something In your chest. Now I get that not everyone leaves a chest, but the people who would buy the incurance, they most likely do. In the new update you have 10 seconds where you can't get hurt (unless you hit someone). That should buy you enough time to grab stuff from your chest of you placed it in the right spot.

Still, it would be fun to chose from the different incurences and use it in times of need. I do not see anything bad about it (but you can do something similar to it) so it would be interesting to see this be added.
I agree, the only problem that the chest doesn't cover but the insurance does is other people stealing your items, I mean sure you can hide it but then it would be less accessible and you would still run th risk of another player finding it.

Reactions: ChillyTree
Jun 19, 2017

Only problem is that the enemy can also open the chest and still the stuff xD, unless its hidden it won't be useful if the enemy is on your island.

Jun 19, 2017
I agree, the only problem that the chest doesn't cover but the insurance does is other people stealing your items, I mean sure you can hide it but then it would be less accessible and you would still run th risk of another player finding it.
Sorry that I said the same thing. On my screen the thread didn't update when I clicked Post Reply xP

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017

Only problem is that the enemy can also open the chest and still the stuff xD, unless its hidden it won't be useful if the enemy is on your island.

True, but on the newer maps like the Speed EggWars (team) map Library, it's impossible for an enemy to get up at the spawning point.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Well that's only for some specific maps, we have to think Yes that would make insurance useless. but for the majority of the other maps it would make a cool new feature

A

A pigeon

This already exists and costs a lot less than 60 diamonds, it's called a chest with gear in it.
Tweak it a bit my suggestion is just a foundation . Who doesnt like cheaper prices?

Does anyone at least agree with cheaper temporary prices?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Tweak it a bit my suggestion is just a foundation . Who doesnt like cheaper prices?

Does anyone at least agree with cheaper temporary prices?
I think it would be better if it was buyable "egg insurance" where you say pay 50 diamonds and if your egg is broken wihin the next say 7 minutes you get a stack of diamonds back.

Reactions: A pigeon

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not agree with insurance in Eggwars
This is because I really like that the gamemode in Cubecraft are very simple and easy to learn
I feel adding insurance will make Eggwars to complicated

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom