Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I frequently find myself quite frustrated, when I'm going into an eggwars fight. Everything spick and span until I accidentally click on a generator and enter the GUI-menu - this happens quite often - and my day and fight are both ruined.

To prevent this, I would like to suggest an 'in combat timer' just like in FFA. Instead of not being able to open the shop, you'll now not be able to enter the generator's GUI-menu for a short period of time. This means you'll still be able to collect the tokens, while also the ability to upgrade them will be the same. It will only remove the ability to enter a generator, you can still upgrade them with shift, although i wonder who wants to upgrade a generator mid-fight? :kermitworry:

The timer will take 5-10 seconds and will reset when engaging into combat. This to not be too much of hazzle for people who upgrade generators manually, but also long enough to still be able to prevent accidentally entering a generator's GUI.
I assume this should only apply for melee hits. So you can't 'lock' someone from far away to not be able to enter their generators. Besides, when being sniped, you normally either walk away or it would take 5-10 seconds to reach this person, anyways.

I hope this would take away some of your and my frustration and I'd gladly hear your opinion on this.

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
I’m not an EggWars player but I think on bedrock you can’t enter the generator/shop gui while holding a sword or pickaxe, that can also be annoying sometimes, I’d prefer this suggestion to be implemented

Reactions: Aratic and Komodо

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I see your point, although I do mostly agree it only affect mobile, so I think a better way is you hold on to the sign on the generator and then it pops up, that will prevent hitting generators, etc, what are your thoughts on this

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This is actually a great idea. I play solo Eggwars a lot -I think it's one of the best cube's games, although there's lot of games I gotta still play 😂- and I totally get your point. When I'm at the mid into a fight most of the time I click accidentally on the gens, and although it doesn't ruin the whole game... It does with the fight since I miss a click and then I got slapped by a tons of click of the opponent.

So, in short, I support the idea. :agree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom