Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Ideas ?

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Well I’m taking a few people ideas (srry @FartiliciousManChild and @CommunistCactusfanboy , your ideas were nice but your threads were absolutely disgusting and painful to read no offense
Ranked Eggwars

Incorporate a sepate “ranked” mode .Okay , for starters , Eggwars is an amazing game and has extreme potential for competition. Rank players based on level of skill - They’d be rated from F- to S+ . If you win a game , you gain “x” points and lose “x” points if you lose.

Points gained should be based on not only just wins , by other stats in the game as well. I believe you should not lose TOO many points if a teammate leaves very early.

No-void Eggwars maps

On these maps , the removal of void means that the prices for Punch bows must come down to about 8+2 diamonds. This could also act as a somewhat substitute to Money Walls , which seems to be missed . Got this idea when Tacosbefriends suggested to have ground eggwars maps a few days ago instead of bringing back Money Walls. @CommunistCactusfanboy made this suggestion months ago as well

I’d like to see some Mesa and Jungle themed maps for this too. Maybe a beach with a little water .

Elytra Eggwars

This could potentially be problematic as people will continuously run away . My resolution to this problem is to make it so that fireworks wont be available. To et to higher parts on maps , players will have to cross using hard to access bridges or build to them.

Elytra will break very easily but will regeberate durability over time. Bow prices should be reduced overall. Suggestion by @CommunistCactusfanboy .

Eggwars Multiple Egg maps

This isnt your average eggwars . Here teams will actually be split into different subsections across different islands. For example the blue team , with 10 players could be seperated into two islands , each having 5 players each and its own egg. With two eggs , other teams will need to destroy both eggs to eliminate the blue team

This will allow different strategied

I dont think this should be its own mode , but instead be different maps . For example :

“Team (10) (2 Eggs) “

This is the output on the map selection , so that you could choose not to play it. I believe that this would be a fan favourite however.

Suggestion by @FartiliciousManChild

More insane and fun items , idk

More weapons on OP mode ; weapons deal little damage

Reduction on diamond armour protection on OP Mode

Change Hardcore mode - Split it into hardcore items and hardcore health , so that it would be more fun to play.

Reduce food costs on hardcore.

Please increase gapple prices to 6 gold.

Add more blocks ; Packed Ice , Magma blocks and slime blocks to allow strategic gameplay.

Add alternate TNT : Does major knockback to enemied as well as the player that sets it off (no effect on teammates) . This will allow TNT jumping. One Alternate TNT should cost 5 diamonds

Add enderpearls to hardcore mode

Reduce enderpearl price to 32 diamonds on OP.

Update to 1.14 , add tridents to eggwars

Replace clay blocks with Concrete . Add normal glass for stealth. Add Glazed terracotta for when the game gets so late , everyone has level 4 iron generators.

Add more potions to the shop

Make tipped arrows available at the shop

Regen arrows that can heal teammates from afar.

A

A pigeon

I’d prefer If you guys would not “like” this thread and instead vote on the poll since some ideas arent mine .

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I don't agree with all of them apart from:

Ranked, an idea I previously suggested. Hopefully it gets added.

Elytras for 64 diamonds, 3-5 time use.

The suggestions are good, I think that there are a little too many, and it would make other good suggestions unenjoyable.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

I don't agree with all of them apart from:

Elytras for 64 diamonds, 3-5 time use.

>My suggestion was actually for them to have their own maps like ffa does , but potentially it could be fair for them to be an item that can be purchased

>3-5 times sounds fair as well. I still prefer having a dedicated mode for elytra though!

The suggestions are good, I think that there are a little too many, and it would make other good suggestions unenjoyable.

> I know if someone sees one suggestion in a thread they dont like , they automatically hate the others. Its weird but its a part of human behaviour . But opinions on one subject should not effect the others . Good thing I made the pill I guess.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would definitely like No-Void Eggwars. Players would have to use different strategies and the gameplay will also be quite different. This could make EggWars less repetitive by switching from No-Void maps and Normal Maps.

I also like the Multiple Eggs gamemode. Would really make Eggwars harder considering how 1 team will have multiple eggs to defend.

The Ranked Eggwars idea is also quite nice. I would enjoy if it was a 1v1v1v1 so 4 teams per game. Or with teams of 2.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
For any of you wanting to see the full thread i made on it (shortened it + improved explanation, since it was appearantly still looking too painfull to read..)
Here's the link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/breaking-news.201768/

Also thank you for making this thread @Genderless Child , wasn't even aware of some of these concepts so it's good to see someone who just piled it all up into one post (and was able to make a summary of each one of them pretty well) and give the community a better, more organized view of what's been brewing in regards of Eggwars suggestions. The poll you added is also a nice touch.

Great thread!

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well I’m taking a few people ideas (srry @FartiliciousManChild and @CommunistCactusfanboy , your ideas were nice but your threads were absolutely disgusting and painful to read no offense
Ranked Eggwars

Incorporate a sepate “ranked” mode .Okay , for starters , Eggwars is an amazing game and has extreme potential for competition. Rank players based on level of skill - They’d be rated from F- to S+ . If you win a game , you gain “x” points and lose “x” points if you lose.

Points gained should be based on not only just wins , by other stats in the game as well. I believe you should not lose TOO many points if a teammate leaves very early.

No-void Eggwars maps

On these maps , the removal of void means that the prices for Punch bows must come down to about 8+2 diamonds. This could also act as a somewhat substitute to Money Walls , which seems to be missed . Got this idea when Tacosbefriends suggested to have ground eggwars maps a few days ago instead of bringing back Money Walls. @CommunistCactusfanboy made this suggestion months ago as well

I’d like to see some Mesa and Jungle themed maps for this too. Maybe a beach with a little water .

Elytra Eggwars

This could potentially be problematic as people will continuously run away . My resolution to this problem is to make it so that fireworks wont be available. To et to higher parts on maps , players will have to cross using hard to access bridges or build to them.

Elytra will break very easily but will regeberate durability over time. Bow prices should be reduced overall. Suggestion by @CommunistCactusfanboy .

Eggwars Multiple Egg maps

This isnt your average eggwars . Here teams will actually be split into different subsections across different islands. For example the blue team , with 10 players could be seperated into two islands , each having 5 players each and its own egg. With two eggs , other teams will need to destroy both eggs to eliminate the blue team

This will allow different strategied

I dont think this should be its own mode , but instead be different maps . For example :

“Team (10) (2 Eggs) “

This is the output on the map selection , so that you could choose not to play it. I believe that this would be a fan favourite however.

Suggestion by @FartiliciousManChild

More insane and fun items , idk

More weapons on OP mode ; weapons deal little damage

Reduction on diamond armour protection on OP Mode

Change Hardcore mode - Split it into hardcore items and hardcore health , so that it would be more fun to play.

Reduce food costs on hardcore.

Please increase gapple prices to 6 gold.

Add more blocks ; Packed Ice , Magma blocks and slime blocks to allow strategic gameplay.

Add alternate TNT : Does major knockback to enemied as well as the player that sets it off (no effect on teammates) . This will allow TNT jumping. One Alternate TNT should cost 5 diamonds

Add enderpearls to hardcore mode

Reduce enderpearl price to 32 diamonds on OP.

Update to 1.14 , add tridents to eggwars

Replace clay blocks with Concrete . Add normal glass for stealth. Add Glazed terracotta for when the game gets so late , everyone has level 4 iron generators.

Add more potions to the shop

Make tipped arrows available at the shop

Regen arrows that can heal teammates from afar.
Sounds like a great idea to add most of these. Dont worry I voted, and I read the part where you said it wasnt your idea
But back on topic, I say yes, it would be cool to see
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom