Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaGamers

Jun 21, 2017
Recap: So i've been playing eggwars for a while its a pretty good gamemode not gonna lie
i like it. but i've come up with a few ideas!

Generators: That you could make/place a generator and buy a extra generator using diamonds/emeralds.

Blocks: That u get to collect blocks when u place them for if u misplace something like obsidian maybe.

Items: Maybe add elytra's, knockback weapons, water/lava and make diamond amor maybe a little bit cheaper.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Generators: That you could make/place a generator and buy a extra generator using diamonds/emeralds.
Not too sure about this, there are already broken generators which you can purchase on some maps.
Blocks: That u get to collect blocks when u place them for if u misplace something like obsidian maybe.
There's an ability you can purchase with points that gives you a chance of getting the blocks you break back.
Items: Maybe add elytra's, knockback weapons, water/lava and make diamond amor maybe a little bit cheaper.
Not a fan.

PiffLegend

May 26, 2017
I love EggWars & your ideas are pretty good. But what type of extra generator would you like to add?

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Not too sure about this as it would result in:
1. Make more campers (current issue)
2. Get like 5 level 3 diamond gens or buy and emerald gen on your island... too OP.

Already a perk you can upgrade using points.

Elytras: This would be fun but pretty OP e.g build up and fly to someones island or get to places you aren't really meant to/ make the game stally E.G under the map. -1

Knockback weapons or sticks: Im tired of seeing this requested. Use a punch bow instead or play the mushroom map and buy the KnockBack 1 mushroom. -1

Water & lava: Not the lava as that would get annoying, there is enough lava on the map mines that already makes me go insane sometimes. The water bucket is pretty cool though ;). +0.5

Cheaper diamond gear: don't do this... it's fine at the price it is right now...

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Recap: So i've been playing eggwars for a while its a pretty good gamemode not gonna lie
i like it. but i've come up with a few ideas!

Generators: So a person can fill their base up with diamond and gold gens? What can possibly go wrong?

Blocks: Don't misplace. Been there done that. And there is an ability that gives you a chance to get blocks back.

Items: Elytra not really needed with enderpearles in the game.
A knockback weapon might be cool, but I know a lot of people will complain after getting killed with it once.
And diamond armor needs to be more expensive because you're basically invincible with it and it has insane durability. Have you even been in a fight where both you and they person you're fighting have more than one set of diamond armor? It's horrible.
Water and lava, no. Campers are just gonna flood their bases with lava.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Generators: So a person can fill their base up with diamond and gold gens? What can possibly go wrong?

Blocks: Don't misplace. Been there done that. And there is an ability that gives you a chance to get blocks back.

Items: Elytra not really needed with enderpearles in the game.
A knockback weapon might be cool, but I know a lot of people will complain after getting killed with it once.
And diamond armor needs to be more expensive because you're basically invincible with it and it has insane durability. Have you even been in a fight where both you and they person you're fighting have more than one set of diamond armor? It's horrible.
Water and lava, no. Campers are just gonna flood their bases with lava.
Great minds think alike.

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
It would be to op if you bought 4 diamond generator and farmd all day

Please leave elytra's out of it. It would be too easy to fly to mid or someones island. Also I am very annoyed by all the lava users in skywars so please leave it out of eggwars. If knockback weapons were added it would be all about hitting people off the map not about actually killing people. If you could buy generators it would be to easy to get diamonds, gold, iron this would definitely not go together with making diamond armour cheaper. You can just buy blocks in the shop they are not that expensive. I am sorry but it is a no from me:(

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Please leave elytra's out of it. It would be too easy to fly to mid or someones island. Also I am very annoyed by all the lava users in skywars so please leave it out of eggwars. If knockback weapons were added it would be all about hitting people off the map not about actually killing people. If you could buy generators it would be to easy to get diamonds, gold, iron this would definitely not go together with making diamond armour cheaper. You can just buy blocks in the shop they are not that expensive. I am sorry but it is a no from me:(
What like solo hypixel skywars? Knockback only way they can win?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom