Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NorwaySun

Nov 8, 2015
usually because it's not a write-what-you-think here typa thing.
Urban dictionary might be a "write-what-you-think here typa thing" but people vote on whether or not a definition is valid. Plus urban dictionary keeps up with slang (e.g. camping) and stuff, while a real dictionary doesn't.

Respectively

Nov 10, 2015
Pakistan
Urban dictionary might be a "write-what-you-think here typa thing" but people vote on whether or not a definition is valid. Plus urban dictionary keeps up with slang (e.g. camping) and stuff, while a real dictionary doesn't.

Exactly my point... a slang isn't a word, which means it shouldn't be in a dictionary.

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
Is building a huge fort around the island considered camping? Because then I can't play the way I like most on space:p

When I said that I meant building till I have something like this:
EPepg1U.png

HawkSoldier

Jan 9, 2015
@GodlyGamer11 I understand your frustration, I think everyone of us know what you mean. But this is kind of what EggWars and any kind of PvP game entails. If you are weak it's not very smart to attack anyone, that's why most people camp, cause suicide isn't going to get you anywhere, I don't think that there is a proper fix for this issue.

I am not saying that I disagree with you. I see camping as rather annoying than smart!

Greetz
HawkSoldier

Reactions: NorwaySun
Top Bottom