Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2016
Hello, I've been playing in CubeCraft's Eggwars For more than 3 Years, And i Would Suggest a party Idea, so if i wanted to play with my bro i would just /party (his name) and he can join my party and we could join a eggwars team game without problems!

Fxhmiiz_

Jan 1, 2016
I believe it's currently in the works. All what I can say is : patience is the key. ;)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the Devs are working on a Party feature they are also doing everything they can to improve CubeCraft so like people say above me

patience and it will happen

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
Hello, I've been playing in CubeCraft's Eggwars For more than 3 Years, And i Would Suggest a party Idea, so if i wanted to play with my bro i would just /party (his name) and he can join my party and we could join a eggwars team game without problems!
Yes, this is a very good idea ! I think the dev are working on it because it is very usefull.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
They are making it, but it is not the priority so it might take a while. Or it might take a week. Who knows! XD

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
That would be an awesome idea, since when you play with friends, you always need to tell them what map, you want to play, but with party, you could just choose a map and they would join it with you, since they are in ur party :D

+1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Devs are working very hard on the Anti-Cheat at the moment. I think they'll work on the party system when they're done with the Anti-Cheat, again I think I don't know for sure:rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom