Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Countless times people have suggested that defaults should have the ability to vote for OP, Hardcore, and Health. However, this would lead to a decrease in rank purchases (as that is the main feature of them). However, why isn't there a compromise? Allow defaults to vote, but give certain ranks extra votes. Iron and Lapis would get 2 votes instead of 1, Gold and Diamond would get 3, and Obsidian and Emerald would get 4. However, to make up for this donors would be able to get custom shields. Iron would be able to select a basic, solid color, Lapis would be able to choose a basic color or a few pre-determined designs (a sun, creeper face, etc), while Gold and above would be able to create their own. This would balance out their nerfed perk by giving them something new and fun.

TL;DR Defaults get 1 vote, Iron/Lap get 2, Gold/Dia get 3, Obs/Eme get 4. Donors get custom shields though.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
No, please. Just understand that this won't be added, you don't like op as I see and all you have to do is deal with it and get better at it instead of complain.

This also has a problem since there isn't that many ranks and if all "defaults get to vote then the is useless unless there are many ranked players.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I remember suggestion something similar to this very shortly after I joined the forums :P Since most games don't really have donators the gamemode would be decided by defaults so there would be no reason really to buy a rank just to vote as most people do. Personally as a stone rank I would prefer cubecraft has more sales and upgrades its server rather than being able to vote with the possibility of cubecraft downgrading its server ♡

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
No, please. Just understand that this won't be added, you don't like op as I see and all you have to do is deal with it and get better at it instead of complain.

This also has a problem since there isn't that many ranks and if all "defaults get to vote then the is useless unless there are many ranked players.
I agree with this but, my reason for no is every game will be op mode and ranks will feel cheated. -1 Also, simple soulution
Buy a rank!

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015

It means people can actually play the game they want (well, the majority anyways).

I agree with this but, my reason for no is every game will be op mode and ranks will feel cheated. -1 Also, simple soulution: Buy a rank!
How will ranks feel cheated? They get extra votes and a new feature.

This makes voting way too complicated
Is allowing more than 1-2 people per game to vote too complicated?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It means people can actually play the game they want (well, the majority anyways).

How will ranks feel cheated? They get extra votes and a new feature.
Enough with this, alright?
You don't like OP then buy a rank. Can't buy a rank? No problem! Get better at PvP and r3k sum nubs, ez.

If we were to add your "solution" ranks will feel scammed, how? Even though they get more votes there are more "defaults" than ranked players. Their 4 votes would be like having 1.

Also, if you want to make quick money just put a lot of effort on YT channel ( I would say some but do it for the subs) I have so far made $30 on my YT channel and all I do is report hackers, but I've lately started exploring it a bit more and have done a few streams. ;)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
How will ranks feel cheated? They get extra votes and a new feature
Yes, but low ranks will team up and vote op; ranks will feel cheated because this is taking one of their very few abilitys.

And more than two people voting will make it chaos as the spam of op votes will be insane. Also, put up a poll to see how many people want this @DeDeDestroyed

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Is allowing more than 1-2 people per game to vote too complicated?
its unfair because if everyone can vote, then the ranks would be out numbered. In a full lobby, there's mostly 1 or 2 ranks. Most likely gold rank. Now if it's a 20 player map then the votes are outnumbered 6/14. The normals would always get the vote.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This will never be a thing, we ranks spent a lot of money to get here. I would not like to see everyone vote because I would find that messy, like the more you think about it would you really like it? It has been suggested many times before but I would not like to see this sorry.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
simple solution every non-rank or rank lapis or below has 1 voting point. Every other rank has 50 voting points.. You need at least 49 voting points for the vote to count ._.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Voting for gamemodes is one of the main reasons to buy a rank.
Without any ranks in game, there is no OP or hardcore, etc.
If stone players were able to vote, I can guarantee you that most ranks would cause a storm of hate on CC because they bought the rank to vote.
And also, if stone players could vote, pretty much 95% of games would be OP mode.
Even if ranks would have heavier votes, they'd be outvoted by the other 20 stone ranks in the lobby.
If you want to play OP or hardcore THAT badly, just go buy a rank instead of (pretty much) scamming other ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom