Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mEnergyEclipse

Oct 29, 2015
Hi! After recently stumbling across your server CubeCraft, via a friend, I have come to favourite one of your games known as 'EggWars'.
I absolutely love EggWars and have mainly been playing with friends, making it great fun. Seeing that most staff applications are now closed and no longer checked or updated, I was still wondering whether I was able to apply for staff on a specific game rather than a all round staff member.

I have been a experienced staff member and player to many servers across minecraft, with over at least around 50 - 20+ players. This with it consisting of mod to co-owner. Though I wish to become full staff membership, I would rather start of on a small game rather than rushing into becoming full staff in case of anything happening and so that I can be judged according to skill and level. I would greatly love to help out on things like EggWars as I greatly enjoy and love playing on it, just that my age is mainly a bit to low to be accepted as for me being 11 years of age at this current moment...

I thank you very much for reading and hope that I might be taken into consideration, thanks for reading, and goodbye!
-EnergyEclipse

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I checked this page: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-helper-closed.49360/

It said: Applications from players that are under 13 years old will be denied, this is so we know you have the capability to be mature and handle responsibility.

There's a chance that when you're old enough, CubeCraft will need more helpers, you seem like you could've been a great one!
I think if you'll keep being active on the forums, you'll get a chance one time.

By the way, welcome to the CCG Network, enjoy your time here!

Reactions: OrangeGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom