Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mEnergyEclipse

Oct 29, 2015
Hi! After recently stumbling across your server CubeCraft, via a friend, I have come to favourite one of your games known as 'EggWars'.
I absolutely love EggWars and have mainly been playing with friends, making it great fun. Seeing that most staff applications are now closed and no longer checked or updated, I was still wondering whether I was able to apply for staff on a specific game rather than a all round staff member.

I have been a experienced staff member and player to many servers across minecraft, with over at least around 50 - 20+ players. This with it consisting of mod to co-owner. Though I wish to become full staff membership, I would rather start of on a small game rather than rushing into becoming full staff in case of anything happening and so that I can be judged according to skill and level. I would greatly love to help out on things like EggWars as I greatly enjoy and love playing on it, just that my age is mainly a bit to low to be accepted as for me being 11 years of age at this current moment...

I thank you very much for reading and hope that I might be taken into consideration, thanks for reading, and goodbye!
-EnergyEclipse

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I checked this page: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-helper-closed.49360/

It said: Applications from players that are under 13 years old will be denied, this is so we know you have the capability to be mature and handle responsibility.

There's a chance that when you're old enough, CubeCraft will need more helpers, you seem like you could've been a great one!
I think if you'll keep being active on the forums, you'll get a chance one time.

By the way, welcome to the CCG Network, enjoy your time here!

Reactions: OrangeGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli