Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey all.

So this video was recorded completely out of the blue, which is what caused lagspikes. It was made simply as anti-proof for a hackusator in the beginning of the video.
After five minutes, I just thought "Eh, let's make it a whole video".
Standard game so far.

Then, I got killed by a teammate attempting to teamkill me, by trapping. They did this on my teammates, too. Can you report teamkillers? Cause I definitely will if so. They did it to me on more than one occasion. The way I died looks like it was just my stupid fault, but you can see my teammate in the background setting up the trap as I am killing cyan.

We also got laggers! So that was fun.

Anyway, enjoy, folks.

May 19, 2020
under the sea
Extremely entertaining vid, especially the i'm your dad part XD. At first i thought your teammate was trying to kill someone else, then it became obvious. Definitely report him.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
So for some reason, it won't let me login to report.

Would someone mind reporting MrWaderson? Please use my video as proof. At 10:27, you can see them on the bridge in the background making a hole, and on the bridge to pink at some parts, a compartment used to mine underneath players. It's also talked about in chat.

At 15:17, you can see him attempt to spleef me off the edge.

May 19, 2020
under the sea
So for some reason, it won't let me login to report.

Would someone mind reporting MrWaderson? Please use my video as proof. At 10:27, you can see them on the bridge in the background making a hole, and on the bridge to pink at some parts, a compartment used to mine underneath players. It's also talked about in chat.

At 15:17, you can see him attempt to spleef me off the edge.
I reported him

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom