Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lydia91

Dec 14, 2016
Will there be anything to stop the hackers right now (not the soon-to-be update) in eggwars. Because in every single one of my games there have been a hacker. And recording each and every game does not appeal to me nor can I do that. I don't have a computer to do that well enough on. Maybe use a anti-cheat that works now for the mean time while working on the other one. Cause this is just plain ridiculousness, the amount of hackers in each game is unprecedented I mean at least one full team of hackers or 3-4 hackers on different teams.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
lol you don't want the beta anticheat over nothing
it's as effective as communism
'twas effective for a few months at least

Back to the thread: They just hired 3 new developers, and I'm putting my money on that at least one is hired that specializes in things like anti-cheats.
We'll have to wait, as any other person would say.

Reactions: TheQueenWaddle

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Will there be anything to stop the hackers right now (not the soon-to-be update) in eggwars. Because in every single one of my games there have been a hacker. And recording each and every game does not appeal to me nor can I do that. I don't have a computer to do that well enough on. Maybe use a anti-cheat that works now for the mean time while working on the other one. Cause this is just plain ridiculousness, the amount of hackers in each game is unprecedented I mean at least one full team of hackers or 3-4 hackers on different teams.
Developers are working on a new anti cheat.
In the maintime you can help the server by reporting rule breakers here:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom