Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I would like to discuss how cheap golden apples are at the moment.

So, about golden apples — 5 gold/per one in Normal and 2 gold/per one in Overpowered
With that prices prices half of players just spam with golden apples because it’s too strong regen and cheap, so I suggest to change price to:
  1. 10 gold in Normal mode
  2. 6 gold in Overpowered
It’s not make golden apples less stronger, but with that apples not be the meta in EggWars

ENCHANTED GOLDEN APPLES
It’s costs 16 diamonds in Normal mode and 8 in Overpowered
Enchanted Apples is SO strong and SO chip, it gives 8 extra hp and so strong effects, in Mega EggWars it’s required to win item and players buy it in a very large amount, so Mega EggWars too long for average player, and I suggest to change the cost of notch apples like:
  1. 64 Diamonds in Normal Mode
  2. 32 Diamonds in Overpowered,
if you think it’s too dear remember the cost of ender pearl 🫠

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
A player in duels can coat obsidian in OP in the first minute and it’s frustrating as it’s so cheap and easy to get, and it’s pretty hard to deal with (at least harder in duels than the team modes). I do think these items need a price raise in order to be fairer and just better really. Also if you take Healer then that’s just apples plus bought ones on OP, you don’t even need any other food!

Reactions: OyTekla and ReZort
Oct 6, 2021
Hello!
I would like to discuss how cheap obsidian and golden apples are at the moment.
In normal mode 5 obsidians costs 50 gold, and it’s balanced, but in Overpowered it costs 15 gold and it’s totally disgusting, player can obsidian egg just in 1 minute since the game starts, so I suggest to change price of Obsidian in Overpowered to 35 per 5 (1 obs = 7 gold)

So, about golden apples — 5 gold/per one in Normal and 2 gold/per one in Overpowered
With that prices prices half of players just spam with golden apples because it’s too strong regen and cheap, so I suggest to change price to:
  2. 6 gold in Overpowered
It’s not make golden apples less stronger, but with that apples not be the meta in EggWars

ENCHANTED GOLDEN APPLES
Enchanted Apples is SO strong and SO chip, it gives 8 extra hp and so strong effects, in Mega EggWars it’s required to win item and players buy it in a very large amount, so Mega EggWars too long for average player, and I suggest to change the cost of notch apples like:
You do have good points but I disagree for obsidian because it is the only good block to protect the egg. Every other block breaks in a second so there’s almost no point defending the egg with something else and there are tryhards rush people’s egg as soon as the game starts so you need obsidian or your egg will be gone instantly. I agree with golden apples needing to be more expensive and ender pearl needed to be cheaper but not obsidian

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
You do have good points but I disagree for obsidian because it is the only good block to protect the egg. Every other block breaks in a second so there’s almost no point defending the egg with something else and there are tryhards rush people’s egg as soon as the game starts so you need obsidian or your egg will be gone instantly. I agree with golden apples needing to be more expensive and ender pearl needed to be cheaper but not obsidian
Removed obsidian from suggestion :faceplant:

• Wow
Reactions: Silco

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hello!
I would like to discuss how cheap golden apples are at the moment.

2. 6 gold in Overpowered

ENCHANTED GOLDEN APPLES
I couldn't agree more, I'm sick of people chugging gaps as a crutch.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom