Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
In java edition, you can buy 16 glass at a time so I think you want this been added to the bedrock edition. Personally I never use glass because it's easy to break with your hands and I never build bridges with glass so I don't think this is useful as you can buy hardened clay for bridges. sorry but I don't see wai you would need to buy 10 glass at the time.
(Can you please add a poll so people can vote)

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
This is a cool idea but it should just be flaired bedrock as it only applies to that server also add a flair please so I can vote yes :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! I’d rather have it 16 since well it’s a divider of 64. Therefore I won’t have more than a stack glass at the time. Having 6 glass can be wasting inventory space in certain moments.
I never build bridges with glass so I don't think this is useful as you can buy hardened clay for bridges
Yes, at the start of the game using glass the build is extremely not so smart. Later in the game building with clay with be so, players have insta mine pickaxes for breaking the egg but also for mining bridges! If you use class, they can’t do that! Yes, they could mine it with their hand but you can crit them/shoot them so that wouldn’t be a good idea. Also I think breaking glass and breaking obi with the 40 pickaxe isn’t that much faster so the last layers of your defence with glass isn’t a bad idea (hay bays are better). In these moments having to buy glass one at a time is annoying!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom