Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which features are you interested in being in future team eggwars maps?

• Add all of these

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Don't add any of these

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Only add lapiz generator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only add higher default iron generator

• Only add level 4 diamond generator

• Add all except lapiz generator

• Add all except higher default iron generator

• Add all except level 4 diamond generator

• These features would not work out in eggwars

• Total voters
Jan 8, 2020
I have some cool ideas about updates to the eggwars generators including:

• Lapiz Generator - A Lapiz Generator could be added for buying additional shop items such as fire charges (2 lapiz), shulker boxes (4 lapiz), ender chests (6 lapiz), and chorus fruit (1 lapiz for 3). The generator should be broken at start and require 5 diamonds for level 1 with 10 seconds per ore, 5 lapiz for level 2 with 7.5 seconds per ore, and 10 lapiz for level 3 with 5 seconds per ore. There should only be one generator at the middle of the map just like the emerald generator.
These items may be annoying or overpowered, and might not work out in eggwars
just want to see what you think
  • Higher default levels of iron generators - I think there should be a higher default level of iron generators in maps where there is only one iron generator. A level 3 or 4 iron generator could stop the problem of teammates having to fight over generators at the start of the game.
This would apply to maps like space, forest, and city that only have one iron generator with the default level 1.
  • Level 4 diamond generators - At the middle of a future map, instead of having two level 3 diamond generators, there should be one level 4 diamond generator which would work at the same rate (2 diamonds in 2.5 seconds or 1 diamond in 1.25 seconds). The max level for upgrading diamond generators will still be 3.
  • Although I know that some may disagree, I think that these ideas could become cool features for future team eggwars maps.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That’s is not going to be what Eggwars is and what it used to be at all..
Modernising and updating older games is always good but when it’s not too much like you suggested.This deserves something like separate gamode.Im not saying the idea is bad, but it’s going to be too big overkill.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I have some cool ideas about updates to the eggwars generators including:
Lapiz Generator - A Lapiz Generator could be added for buying additional shop items such as fire charges (2 lapiz), shulker boxes (4 lapiz), ender chests (6 lapiz), water/lava buckets (2 lapiz), and chorus fruit (1 lapiz for 3). The generator should be broken at start and require 5 diamonds for level 1 with 10 seconds per ore, 5 lapiz for level 2 with 7.5 seconds per ore, and 10 lapiz for level 3 with 5 seconds per ore. There should only be one generator at the middle of the map just like the emerald generator.
Could see some of these items potentially could be used to troll and spawnkill with and may also increase camping, especially lava buckets. And besides, Eggwars gens-wise is fine, so no need to add another currency to the game.

Higher default levels of iron generators - I think there should be a higher default level of iron generators in duo maps where there is only one iron generator. A level 3 or 4 iron generator could stop the problem of teammates having to fight over generators at the start of the game.
Would agree with this, but only for much bigger maps with bigger teams and instead of lvl 4 gens, instead more lvl 2 gens or lvl 3 at max. But the issue with this is where would you put these gens? Each gen needs to have their own location.

Level 4 diamond generators - At the middle of a future map, instead of having two level 3 diamond generators, there should be one level 4 diamond generator which would work at the same rate (2 diamonds in 2.5 seconds or 1 diamond in 1.25 seconds).
Have said this before and I will say this again. Adding lvl 4 diamond gens will only make games last longer as it is even easier to get diamond armour if you are patient enough to get a lvl 4 gen in the first place. (Considering you need 128 diamonds to get full diamond armour, you'll most likely will end up spending around 2-3mins in total at a lvl 4 gen to get the number of diamonds you need).

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars dont need lava/water! And you have to think that in 1.8 there's no shulker boxes and chorus fruit, this make the lapiz useless in this version

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom