Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pikapow12

Mar 14, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Throughout playing eggwars I've seemed to notice that overpowered and hardcore are not fun for anyone other than the one or two who voted. Eggwars normal is the best mode and I get locking being able to vote for a gamemode behind the ranks, but could the gamemode be chosen beforehand so people who play without ranks can just play normal? For the people without ranks who do like those maybe make it 2 or 3 times they can enter the mode, they want every day or so?
If anyone disagrees could you say why? I'm curious what other people think on the topic.

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
That suggestion just destroys the whole gamemode and the essence of CubeCraft, as it is based on the different types of items that can be chosen by ranked players.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Throughout playing eggwars I've seemed to notice that overpowered and hardcore are not fun for anyone other than the one or two who voted. Eggwars normal is the best mode and I get locking being able to vote for a gamemode behind the ranks, but could the gamemode be chosen beforehand so people who play without ranks can just play normal? For the people without ranks who do like those maybe make it 2 or 3 times they can enter the mode, they want every day or so?
If anyone disagrees could you say why? I'm curious what other people think on the topic.
OP EggWars is actually better, It's just faster and more fair (in my opinion) Hardcore = normal but even slower, except if you really want to farm, this gamemode is almost unused

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
OP EggWars is actually better, It's just faster and more fair (in my opinion) Hardcore = normal but even slower, except if you really want to farm, this gamemode is almost unused
That’s an opinion, I actually hate op and love hardcore and normal, due to it being too hard to kill in op, and just making rounds last forever. It is up to the player what gamemode they like better, as they are all unique in their own way. Although I still do not think that non-ranks should be able to vote due to that being one of the ways the server gets money.

Reactions: Herbubulle

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
I also think that normal is a great game mode to play. It’s short and sweet, prices are not overpriced like hardcore nor underpriced like op, and it doesn’t take forever to kill people like op when you have prot armor. Every once in a while I like op and hardcore but normal is the go to game mode for me.

Last edited:

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Apparently, ranks give voting rights. So if you’re a non, you basically have no voting rights. So I’m gonna have to disagree on this one.

Reactions: small bob 294

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
Apparently, ranks give voting rights. So if you’re a non, you basically have no voting rights. So I’m gonna have to disagree on this one.
I am a rank and I vote normal even if I do have the option to vote for op or hardcore. Plus my friends and I all vote normal to increase our chances of getting the normal gamemode. Normal is the best gamemode because you don’t have to wait an hour and a half for an op round to be over (yes, that has happened to me) or play a game on hardcore that only lasts a few minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: ssf2_god

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I am a rank and I vote normal even if I do have the option to vote for op or hardcore. Plus my friends and I all vote normal to increase our chances of getting the normal gamemode. Normal is the best gamemode because you don’t have to wait an hour and a half for an op round to be over (yes, that has happened to me) or play a game on hardcore that only lasts a few minutes.
In that case
Darn

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Most games on cubecraft are played in mobile. OP is just the best mode, and hardcore is for weird players.

If you don't want OP just requeue, it's what I do with maps

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
Most games on cubecraft are played in mobile. OP is just the best mode, and hardcore is for weird players.

If you don't want OP just requeue, it's what I do with maps
I can understand why hardcore is bad, but with some maps it can actually be the most fun to play on. For example, on Eve map, my friends and I purposely don’t wear armor or get leather armor to spam any iron guys that might try to kill our egg. Since the spawn is so close to the egg itself, you can keep respawning and spamming the guy until he dies unless he bought millions of golden apples, but even then you could just knock him into the void. Hardcore is fun if you get the right map and right players, just like any other gamemode.

Reactions: Herbubulle

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I can understand why hardcore is bad, but with some maps it can actually be the most fun to play on. For example, on Eve map, my friends and I purposely don’t wear armor or get leather armor to spam any iron guys that might try to kill our egg. Since the spawn is so close to the egg itself, you can keep respawning and spamming the guy until he dies unless he bought millions of golden apples, but even then you could just knock him into the void. Hardcore is fun if you get the right map and right players, just like any other gamemode.
or I can just box myself in then you can't hit me.

Just a bad mode

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It can be fun with the right people, but I understand where you are coming from. I think normal is the best overall.
I understand why you have this opinion.

But Overpowered is just the best, It allows fights to be fair and balanced in multi-fights.
In Normal you can hardly 1v2 if the other team is outgearing you with 1 piece(chestpiece or sword).
In Overpowered if the other player has better gear you can easily heal long enough to hit a player off or to just outhit them, sure you can do this in solos too, but like I said in 1v2's it's a lot more managable to win a 1v2 if you are better than the other players in OverPowered. OP Allows me to heal more in a fight(I have higher ping) so I can have a chance against other players besides ending the fight right when it starts.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
If you really want to play hardcore or normal, buy a rank. Imo it is definitely worth the money.
If you can't purchase it for whatever reason join the cubecraft discord and ask in looking for party of anyone wants to play normal or Hardcore. There is other suggestions that simply making the rank that people played for useless.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
True
If you really want to play hardcore or normal, buy a rank. Imo it is definitely worth the money.
If you can't purchase it for whatever reason join the cubecraft discord and ask in looking for party of anyone wants to play normal or Hardcore. There is other suggestions that simply making the rank that people played for useless.

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022

But Overpowered is just the best, It allows fights to be fair and balanced in multi-fights.
In Normal you can hardly 1v2 if the other team is outgearing you with 1 piece(chestpiece or sword).
In Overpowered if the other player has better gear you can easily heal long enough to hit a player off or to just outhit them, sure you can do this in solos too, but like I said in 1v2's it's a lot more managable to win a 1v2 if you are better than the other players in OverPowered. OP Allows me to heal more in a fight(I have higher ping) so I can have a chance against other players besides ending the fight right when it starts

In Overpowered if the other player has better gear you can easily heal long enough to hit a player off or to just outhit them, sure you can do this in solos too, but like I said in 1v2's it's a lot more managable to win a 1v2 if you are better than the other players in OverPowered. OP Allows me to heal more in a fight(I have higher ping) so I can have a chance against other players besides ending the fight right when it starts.
I too like op it’s just that the battles sometimes last way too long because of notch apples and even if you manage to hurt someone badly in a fight, they can just try to escape or get backup armor and then you’re back at square one. Normal can have decent battles if they are played correctly.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I too like op it’s just that the battles sometimes last way too long because of notch apples and even if you manage to hurt someone badly in a fight, they can just try to escape or get backup armor and then you’re back at square one. Normal can have decent battles if they are played correctly.
Anyone can use a god apple in Normal mode too, they can also run away.

Imo and a lot of other peoples opinions OP is the best mode, not only for more balanced fights but for faster and shorter games as well.

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
Anyone can use a god apple in Normal mode too, they can also run away.

Imo and a lot of other peoples opinions OP is the best mode, not only for more balanced fights but for faster and shorter games as well.
I’m not sure the games are shorter. Games sometimes last up to an hour and a half on op because of how long they take. Hardcore is the mode for the shortest games, definitely not op.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom