• Nu

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Hypixel and Mineplex got me thinking

In there SkyWars, they have chest refills and at the end a dragon spawns

What im thinking is EggWars should have a game limit, BUT, it will be a lot longer then skywars games, when the game timers half way a gen at mid will spawn that generators iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds in one, but then it will vanish 5 minutes after then when the game timer ends a wither will spawn that will kill the players and destroy the land. this will stop campers.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This has been suggested many times before and this doesn't stop campers. They just will camp until the timer is on zero. So for me it is a no.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Sorry, but I do not agree with this suggestion. This will ruin the game.
EggWars is typically a game where you have to collect items and with the these items you can attack other teams. And yes, this takes time.
But if there is a timer in the game, then you go play under pressure and that is not the meaning of EggWars.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is many times suggest before and this doesn't stop campers. They just will camp until the timer is on zero. So for me it is a no.
If everything you reply on is "already suggested before". Can you send me a link from a thread what almost looks the same as this thread.

Anyways I think that it's hard to find a solution for "camping", since it's pretty hard to stop it. :)
I believe that one day someone will make an awesome idea with a good and usefull solution for camping. :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Reactions: ciwa

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I believe that one day someone will make an awesome idea with a good and usefull solution for camping.
Sadly, I don't think there ever will be :c It seems like time & time again most of the good ideas like Enderpearls or Elytra get shot down with 'This would make the game too easy'. It seems like people like the challenge of beating campers too much for there to ever be an easy way of combatting it being implemented.

Oh and about the timer? Yeah that's not a great idea. I & a lot of people (myself included) like really long, stategic games of Eggwars as well as the quick rush ones, and this would take that away.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Anyways I think that it's hard to find a solution for "camping", since it's pretty hard to stop it. :)
There are many solutions, for one, enderpreals, but a lot of people disagree.
Other solutions are:
-Elytra's
-Cheaper shields
-Invisibility potions
-Levitation potions
-resetting the generators on islands to lvl 1 and making players unable to upgrade them again.

Reactions: ciwa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom