Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

G1XY6MR

Aug 8, 2023
Why are the Skyblock timers so long? I'm stuck on the jungle part of the game and I'm having to wait hours for a few logs. I get it, the higher level, the longer you wait. But why does it multiply ten times each level? I am just asking for a decreased timer, by at least %15. If not, then let us at least use bonemeal to decrease the time. Like 1 bonemeal for 30 seconds.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The unfortunate truth is that slower timers increase the length of the game, giving developers more time to create new content before players complete all of the current content. In my opinion, this is a big dilemma that skyblock faces, which is why I don’t play it unless it’s with a friend. In contrast to other cubecraft game modes, skyblock quickly becomes slow, repetitive, and uneventful, but I don’t have any ideas for solutions that wouldn’t fundamentally change the game.

G1XY6MR

Aug 8, 2023
Right. Up to Jungle, I can agree, Birch is tolerable, but Savanna and further have over a DAY for EVERYTHING.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom