Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Hey,
I think it would be a great idea to add the current game stats to the tab like this:
[K:10 D: 3] Dentoffe
[K:14 D: 15] GerryIsBack
And so on a bid like in Battlefield and call of duty so you can see who has the most kills the current game you are playing .

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Yeeeeeaaahh to encourage even more targeting. NOPE not gonna happen

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hey,
I think it would be a great idea to add the current game stats to the tab like this:
And so on a bid like in Battlefield and call of duty so you can see who has the most kills the current game you are playing .

I like this idea, fun little addition. I don't think it would increase targetting THAT much, because you can already see who is getting a lot of kills in the game chat kill feed...

But maybe as a comprimise, just make it so you can only see your teammates and your own kills & deaths.

NOPE not gonna happen

I think you need to open your mind up to suggestions a little bit, jeez give it a chance xD

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't think this is necessary at all. It would increase targeting a bit and I don't think its a good idea to have those stats available for all to see. Like for a new player, they just run off and get killed a bunch of times, and then everyone sees they have 20+ deaths and no kills and then basically ignores them.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey,
I don't really like this idea. It would just cause chaos in the chat, with people falsely accusing hacks on everyone who has a good score.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom