Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Hey,
I think it would be a great idea to add the current game stats to the tab like this:
[K:10 D: 3] Dentoffe
[K:14 D: 15] GerryIsBack
And so on a bid like in Battlefield and call of duty so you can see who has the most kills the current game you are playing .

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Yeeeeeaaahh to encourage even more targeting. NOPE not gonna happen

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hey,
I think it would be a great idea to add the current game stats to the tab like this:
And so on a bid like in Battlefield and call of duty so you can see who has the most kills the current game you are playing .

I like this idea, fun little addition. I don't think it would increase targetting THAT much, because you can already see who is getting a lot of kills in the game chat kill feed...

But maybe as a comprimise, just make it so you can only see your teammates and your own kills & deaths.

NOPE not gonna happen

I think you need to open your mind up to suggestions a little bit, jeez give it a chance xD

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't think this is necessary at all. It would increase targeting a bit and I don't think its a good idea to have those stats available for all to see. Like for a new player, they just run off and get killed a bunch of times, and then everyone sees they have 20+ deaths and no kills and then basically ignores them.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey,
I don't really like this idea. It would just cause chaos in the chat, with people falsely accusing hacks on everyone who has a good score.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom