Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that we should do this

• No it seems to much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
I've played eggwars and cubecraft in general for almost a year now and I've seen that the only real event is during the seasons like how they change the lobby and make present or pumpkin hunts for prizes which is cool (I'm speaking for bedrock edition mainly) but that's the only real thing that's on cubecraft other than the games and there are only 4 games what I think would be a cool addition is private games or tournaments held by staff or any kind of moderation and I understand that this is probably a lot to ask since the staff is usually really busy but I still think this would be cool for java and bedrock edition I saw a video where cubecraft held a big tournament for java edition and a bunch of players joined it was really cool but I'm not asking for a big huge event but a in game small thing I hope that the staff considers this.(sorry if I had any bad grammer)

Reactions: 894+/

894+/

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2019
That would be amazing, my friends and I always talk about how it would be way more enjoyable if there was challenges (daily and or weekly) that would give you xp or even currency of some sort to but items from the Cubecraft store rather than just the market place. Obviously this is just a thought and I don’t know how they would work out the money comparison but I would still be very cool

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom