Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OX Josh

Feb 22, 2021
Emerald shop needs to be removed or upgraded. At this point NOBODY uses it, and its been useless since the first day it came. The stuff on a emerald shop are impossible to get because it would take so much effort and time. By the time you get emeralds there would be one team left or the match would be over. Instead of a emerald shop, emeralds should automatically spawn at middle, but a slower rate then diamonds, making it fair. Then they should add a special items list to the shopkeeper where you can buy stuff like ender pearls, jump potion, etc, for emeralds. This would not only put the emeralds to use but it would make the games much more engaging.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Making the emerald generators more powerful will cause a lot of displeasure to the EggWars community. Same like what happened when EggWars got updated and merged with Beta EggWars last year, a lot of EggWars players got really mad over the small things that changed to the gameplay. Even with those minor changes the community was very unhappy. This showed that it's better to not change too much about EggWars. It works perfectly fine the way it is now, and the community loves the game how it is now.

Of course, the emerald generators are quite useless now. I very rarely find myself using them. Having to upgrade them to level 1 at first makes them just useless in my opinion. Before that change it was nice sometimes to pick up some emeralds to get some special items. Restoring it to level 1 by default would be fine by me, it is not overpowered at all anyway as it takes very long to even gather some emeralds in the first place.

I don't agree with making the emerald generator more powerful, for the reason I explained above, and I don't really care about it getting removed or not. It's fine how it is now, it has no big purpose and can be fun to use in some games. Changing EggWars will cause a lot of problem and Cubecraft knows this.

OX Josh

Feb 22, 2021
I agree with what you said, I guess everything it fine how it is now. Making it more powerful will indeed cause a lot of displeasure. And it getting removed will have no effect because we rarely uses it. I guess it can be something that we get see ourselves using in a rare occasion for fun.

Reactions: Fqbian.

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!
In my opinion the emerald gens had to be removed out of Eggwars. The only people that use the gen, are using it for the 64 emerald achievement or they are camping the whole game....
I also do agree with @OX Josh, almost no one is using the gens for shop stuff...

-Fqbian

Reactions: OX Josh

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Emerald shop needs to be removed or upgraded. At this point NOBODY uses it, and its been useless since the first day it came. The stuff on a emerald shop are impossible to get because it would take so much effort and time. By the time you get emeralds there would be one team left or the match would be over. Instead of a emerald shop, emeralds should automatically spawn at middle, but a slower rate then diamonds, making it fair. Then they should add a special items list to the shopkeeper where you can buy stuff like ender pearls, jump potion, etc, for emeralds. This would not only put the emeralds to use but it would make the games much more engaging.
Id say that if you make the gens already fixed then maybe no, but maybe make them cost like 10 diamonds to upgrade, then they upgrade to the max level. cos now yeah, nobody uses emerlands literally nobody

Reactions: ox nate and OX Josh

EliabeXP

Feb 9, 2021
Brasil
I agree, the emerald store is a very good thing, but poorly used, it would be interesting to decrease it by 20% in the time of its generation and add some cool things but that at the same time would not be very "OPs" example: speed potion , super jump, maybe even regeneration, would be a great addition to complement the mode

Reactions: OX Josh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom