Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chiefseba

Feb 14, 2021
In Eggwars are Emeralds, but they are not very usefull, so it would be nice if the Emerald shop would get an update. Example, they can add arrows resistance potions,so if somebody shoots an arrow at you, it does nothing. And they can make more potions, cause almost nobody uses the emerald shop, you would only use it when you have a long game of Eggwars, It would be nice if they would add more potions, so that people can use the Emerald shop more.

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
In Eggwars are Emeralds, but they are not very usefull, so it would be nice if the Emerald shop would get an update. Example, they can add arrows resistance potions,so if somebody shoots an arrow at you, it does nothing. And they can make more potions, cause almost nobody uses the emerald shop, you would only use it when you have a long game of Eggwars, It would be nice if they would add more potions, so that people can use the Emerald shop more.
Dont play java, but i play Bedrock and Bedrock Cubecraft is very similar in that aspect. Emeralds are useless, and not many, if any upgrade the emerald gens, simply because.
1. They can be hard to access in a Battle.
2. They are Useless, all they can buy is like potions and thats it.
3. They cost like 15 diamonds to first upgrade them.
4. They dont generate when you are away from them.
So it is a hassle to get, with little to no reward. I agree that they should add buffs, however they should maybe add like you said more buffs. Emeralds are probably one of the more useless updates. I think people were just like 'Oh thats cool, they exist...'

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Emeralds should be high risk high reward, currently, I think they're high risk low reward.

I like the idea of team upgrades or special wands; tie in some Lucky Block themes maybe. That might be a little bit much, but I mean from what you're saying you have to be near the emeralds for them to spawn, I never go for emeralds so I honestly couldn't tell you how they work. I just know they're hard to get and not really worth it.

Reactions: Lifqo

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
currently they do have
- Weakness splash potion (7 emeralds)
- Slowness splash potion (5 Emeralds)
- Strenght potion (7 emeralds)
- speed potipn (4 Emeralds)
but it would be good if the added even more thing and
better gear and weapons that otherwise wont be able to get with diamonds

Reactions: Sardonyq

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Agreed. I never use the Emerald shop because it takes too much time to harvest.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom