Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
There are emerald generators on every map in Beta Eggwars. If I remember correctly there are 4 normal eggwars maps with Emerald generators. I would like to see some more maps with Emerald generators but I don’t think every map needs an Emerald generator.

Reactions: Noodlesticks
If I remember correctly, a few of the maps have gold gens already on and a few don't have them automatically activated at the beginning of the game (that might just be ranked people voting for certain settings, though), so perhaps the emerald gens could only be on these maps that have gold as a starting gen.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
If I remember correctly, a few of the maps have gold gens already on and a few don't have them automatically activated at the beginning of the game (that might just be ranked people voting for certain settings, though), so perhaps the emerald gens could only be on these maps that have gold as a starting gen.
Ranked people can’t vote for gold generators to be on or off.

Reactions: Noodlesticks
Honestly, I do not like this addition because it gives you an advantage over others and I do not like anything that gives you an advantage.

Emeralds give you an advantage over others (diamonds give you a kind of advantage over others as well, but it costs a lot of diamonds to get most diamond-costing items), but while playing in the beta most of the emerald-costing items did cost more than a few emeralds each too (just like diamonds). It's more of a high-risk, high-reward situation I guess, but I can see how it would give players a pretty big advantage over others.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like Cubecraft to place Emerald generators in every map. i Would like this Because Emerald Generators gives the best gear and stuff. this is also y i have the proposal to make the gear more OP so more Players want it!

Like this if u agree!
No please!
People like me(people that hates the tryhard) hate the players that takes emeralds and buy an op sword or a op armour.
So im disagree.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think emerald gens should be added to all maps. In my personal opinion, it's a waste of time, specially for those that like to rush in eggwars. After all, emerald gens are used by only few people.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom