Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that the emerald generators shall be changed?

• Ye

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • idk (yes/no equal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • maybe not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Every time I am looking the the last member I think two red players are in the middle, but its that generator :D
But I also had situation where I wanted to buy a player tracker but it wasnt neccessary, because I saw the generator bar moving and I knew the enemy was there.
I also have no use for this, but I dont really hate it. If people are using it, I am fine with it.
But when we talk about camping: I think that tower build kit is supporting camping so much, that its just annoying.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Every time I am looking the the last member I think two red players are in the middle, but its that generator :D
But I also had situation where I wanted to buy a player tracker but it wasnt neccessary, because I saw the generator bar moving and I knew the enemy was there.
I also have no use for this, but I dont really hate it. If people are using it, I am fine with it.
But when we talk about camping: I think that tower build kit is supporting camping so much, that its just annoying.
I played solo (as a red player) and wondered why there was a red in the middle and proper prepped to attack them.

• Haha
Reactions: RRetromant
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom