Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that the emerald generators shall be changed?

• Ye

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • idk (yes/no equal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • maybe not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Every time I am looking the the last member I think two red players are in the middle, but its that generator :D
But I also had situation where I wanted to buy a player tracker but it wasnt neccessary, because I saw the generator bar moving and I knew the enemy was there.
I also have no use for this, but I dont really hate it. If people are using it, I am fine with it.
But when we talk about camping: I think that tower build kit is supporting camping so much, that its just annoying.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Every time I am looking the the last member I think two red players are in the middle, but its that generator :D
But I also had situation where I wanted to buy a player tracker but it wasnt neccessary, because I saw the generator bar moving and I knew the enemy was there.
I also have no use for this, but I dont really hate it. If people are using it, I am fine with it.
But when we talk about camping: I think that tower build kit is supporting camping so much, that its just annoying.
I played solo (as a red player) and wondered why there was a red in the middle and proper prepped to attack them.

• Haha
Reactions: RRetromant
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom