Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I have heard from the staff team that there don't come on all the map emerald generators. The best thing what you could do is suggesting for adding it on all the maps and that have you done.

I don't like your suggestion. The emerald generators are special and on all the maps isn't it needed. There are also much players against the emerald generators, because we get more mid campers.

littlemancrush

Jan 23, 2016
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally speaking, I think it would be great to add the Emerald generator to maybe another 1-2 maps. However, I agree that it should not be on all of them. Each map is designed to be played slightly different than the rest and for good reason.

Reactions: Gaaabb

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Personally speaking, I think it would be great to add the Emerald generator to maybe another 1-2 maps. However, I agree that it should not be on all of them. Each map is designed to be played slightly different than the rest and for good reason.
It's easy to add emerald generators on 1/2 but i don't think CubeCraft will add them on all maps and i personally don't think it's cool to add them in all maps.
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This will just ruin the game. This is added in some maps because they know that it can be hard to camp in such a maps. I dislike this idea because it is just a methode to camp on the emerald generator to get emerald tokens.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
yes it would be very helfull.
If on every map there was a emerald generator

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I do not really like this idea. I do not understand what emeralds would do when diamonds already give you the max armor and weapons.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom