Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Out of curiosity, where did you manage to obtain this data? I’ve been graphing the top 12 lucky island solos leaderboard players by taking screenshots of the leaderboard every Saturday. If their is an easier way to obtain historical leaderboard data, please tell me.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Out of curiosity, where did you manage to obtain this data? I’ve been graphing the top 12 lucky island solos leaderboard players by taking screenshots of the leaderboard every Saturday. If their is an easier way to obtain historical leaderboard data, please tell me.
I don't know of any other way of doing it.. Until now I've been typing it in on a spreadsheet while watching the leaderbaord videos by Xcanadiaa which he recorded once a month.. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXvyiyyjPSsGmjNTR3L1O5Rlg_I282gTR
He's recently stopped but another Cube players has taken the task on now..

Interestingly Charxzz (the egg squads number 1 leaderboard player) is recording all the Cube leaderboards :-)

I just wish Cubecraft has had API access to the leaderboards or at least continued providing web access to them like they used to back in 2019.

Reactions: Roxrock
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom