Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
So in the new kits update they made it so you can’t toss gold iron and diamond and I hate this it is turning into the other featured server I hate it please change it back I want to be able to be nice to my team mates.

Reactions: SawyerC

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You can drop/move anything in your inv this is a bug ...

SawyerC

Nov 24, 2020
So in the new kits update they made it so you can’t toss gold iron and diamond and I hate this it is turning into the other featured server I hate it please change it back I want to be able to be nice to my t
So in the new kits update they made it so you can’t toss gold iron and diamond and I hate this it is turning into the other featured server I hate it please change it back I want to be able to be nice to my team mates.
I didnt know this was on purpose also have you noticed that you cant move in you inventory

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Oh thanks guys yea I was playing squads and some ppl were like I hate the new update and I go why and they say u can’t drop tokens GLAD YO KNOW ITS A BUG SB CAN LOCK THIS NOW

Reactions: SawyerC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom