• There go nothing happend with the poll

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey cubecrafters
There is a problem with eggwars dispensers. If someone off my team places a dispenser and activates it, it hits me. it is very irritating. Because sometimes I'm on the bridge and someone from my team activates the dispensers and I almost fall off. I suggest that dispensers from your own team not hit you. Team killing can't be an option. For example, put a menu above them with

this dispenser is from .......
team ......

I hope you agree
Say the reason as you disagree

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Adding this would add a lot of complications as to what belongs to what team. Is the person that’s activates the redstone, the person that placed the dispenser or who placed arrows the owner? Would breaking and re-enabling the dispenser from another team transfer ownership to your team?

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey cubecrafters
There is a problem with eggwars dispensers. If someone off my team places a dispenser and activates it, it hits me. it is very irritating. Because sometimes I'm on the bridge and someone from my team activates the dispensers and I almost fall off. I suggest that dispensers from your own team not hit you. For example, put a menu above them with

team ......

I hope you agree

Please watch

Adding this would add a lot of complications as to what belongs to what team. Is the person that’s activates the redstone, the person that placed the dispenser or who placed arrows the owner? Would breaking and re-enabling the dispenser from another team transfer ownership to your team?
I go answer.I think if people from another team activate the dispenser it just stays the same. If that person breaks it, the dispenser is, of course, his and his team's.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
why do we need to transfer ownership to people who break dispensers that would make the system a lot more complicated than it needs to be

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
why do we need to transfer ownership to people who break dispensers that would make the system a lot more complicated than it needs to be
Ok actually you are right. I've thought about it and it's easiest if the person who buys the dispenser owns it

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I think it's fine as is. If you're taking friendly fire from your team's traps, you should've been informed by your team that they would be building a trap at that location.

And only putting arrows (in dispensers)? So you're also saying that we CANNOT fire arrows from our bow, CANNOT buy arrows, CANNOT drop arrows, and CANNOT switch arrows? That would make all the bows in the shop useless if we can't use any arrows at all!

Reactions: Iridinox

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
I think it's fine as is. If you're taking friendly fire from your team's traps, you should've been informed by your team that they would be building a trap at that location.

And only putting arrows (in dispensers)? So you're also saying that we CANNOT fire arrows from our bow, CANNOT buy arrows, CANNOT drop arrows, and CANNOT switch arrows? That would make all the bows in the shop useless if we can't use any arrows at all!
You don't understand. You can shoot with bow etc.it says. You can only place arrows in dispenser OF YOUR TEAM.

Have you reading all the things?

I have never informating!

• Agree

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You don't understand. You can shoot with bow etc.it says. You can only place arrows in dispenser OF YOUR TEAM.
No, I did understand. If the only thing you can do with arrows is placing them (this is stated in your title, implying that you cannot fire arrows from a bow), then it's useless to buy bows since those won't fire arrows.

Back on topic: As I wrote, it's fine as is. If someone took control of your trap, it's your/your team's fault for allowing an opponent to take control of it. And if your own team's dispenser hits you due to friendly fire, your team deserves it for not telling the rest of the team where the trap is. Communication is important so that teammates don't hurt each other.

Then again, this redstone stuff opened another possibility of team killing.
OP, have you thought of the questions Goofy proposed? You may want to consider those.

• Agree

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
No, I did understand. If the only thing you can do with arrows is placing them (this is stated in your title, implying that you cannot fire arrows from a bow), then it's useless to buy bows since those won't fire arrows.

Back on topic: As I wrote, it's fine as is. If someone took control of your trap, it's your/your team's fault for allowing an opponent to take control of it. And if your own team's dispenser hits you due to friendly fire, you deserve it for not knowing where the trap is. Communication is important so that teammates don't hurt each other.

Then again, this redstone stuff also opened another possibility of team killing.

Have you thought of the questions Goofy proposed? You may want to consider those.
1:That may be but no one communicates if you can't talk to each other (NOT CHAT) I have never seen anyone do that in an eggwars game.
2:Do you really want to be able to kill teammates. Why would that be fun.
The third thing i understand a litle bit. I have an idea to make up for that

1:That may be but no one communicates if you can't talk to each other (NOT CHAT) I have never seen anyone do that in an eggwars game.
This is the ideamaybe you can click with on the dispenser to take over with your team. But I'm going to put up a poll for that first.

• Disagree

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
1. Chat counts. As long as there's communication (e.g., voice chat or text), it's fine.
2. No, I put that because that's bound to happen when teams can place indirect means of damaging friendly players.
3. How? How can you keep track of ownership of blocks?

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
1. Chat counts. As long as there's communication (e.g., voice chat or text), it's fine.
2. No, I put that because that's bound to happen when teams can place indirect means of damaging friendly players.
3. How? How can you keep track of ownership of blocks?

1: Communication without voice chat is AMPER USED. That is the FACT. If they put it right before the bridge(which always happens) you wouldn't even be allowed to walk across the bridge.
2: This is precisely to ensure that teams cannot use indirect means to kill each other.
3: Using the same menu as generators. But then it says suit property.

Do anyone know how to delete a poll

• Unsure

human being

Jan 23, 2022
it would be cool if we could actually get random people to communicate with each other but in reality you can't call someone you don't know and very few people actually use the chat because a lot of people are muted and some people just prefer to have it off

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
it would be cool if we could actually get random people to communicate with each other but in reality you can't call someone you don't know and very few people actually use the chat because a lot of people are muted and some people just prefer to have it off
True

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cubecrafters
There is a problem with eggwars dispensers. If someone off my team places a dispenser and activates it, it hits me. it is very irritating. Because sometimes I'm on the bridge and someone from my team activates the dispensers and I almost fall off. I suggest that dispensers from your own team not hit you. For example, put a menu above them with

team ......

I hope you agree
I think the dispensers of your own team shouldn't attack any of your same team members, no matter who bought them, what's the purpose of redstone traps then? Allowing this to happen will only cause toxicity among the own players because some people will probably take advantage of this mechanic to troll other team members.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
thanks everyone.
the idea gets a lot of agreement.

thanks everyone.
the idea gets a lot of agreement.

Noob3mk can you say why you disagree

Noobm3k can you say why disagree

Toonber. what is the reason for the unsure. Maybe I can explain a few things

Why irdinox. First you agree

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cubecrafters

team ......

I hope you agree
I think this wouldn't work as this would encourage skybasing what is against rules of cubecraft. It would also be annoying and no need for it.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
It would actually make it more fun. It's only annoying that people from your team are hit by arrows. Besides, the arrows hit the opponent anyway. So otherwise you can also stay on your base

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom